Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR THE WORD MUM

UK_ROSE   

The other day I was speaking to a guy who claimed he loved me for the past 5 years. I would have never married him coz he is an Arab with a wife and 4 girls. He now found love and is looking to marry wife No2. Am happy for him coz now he can get of my case!

He said something that made me wonder. He said “if you don't change the way you are thinking, you will never marry, have kids and hear the word MUM".

I was shocked, coz i must admit am demanding when it comes to men, but I am demanding a guy that I loveable, if I don't find love then why should i waste my time. I am sure many of us girls feel this way. I would rather stay single for the rest of my life than be with someone I can’t stand..

Am I mistaken in asking for a decent someone who doesn't come with a package?

you will never marry, have kids and hear the word MUM".

You don't have to be married to be mom. That's why they have sperm banks.

N no, you are not mistaken for looking for a decent person unless your expections of guy is bit over the top.

here i was thinking being demanding or having high expectation is normal. Y should what he said effect u horta, coz it should not unless u think its true in ure case most of the time alot of ppl say alot of crap to me abt my demanding personality but am i boverd with that HELL NO and i dont even think abt them or their comments so i say fgt that loser and their is nothing wrong with being demanding or having high expectation. u should never settle for anything in life but the best.

ps che- true said spern banks and the ability to freez one's eggs is the best thing in life this dayz or even adoption is an option if u wana be a MUM.

Shakti   

"I will Only consider sperm bank if my child is going to look like the guy I saw in a wedding the other day!"

^ oye.. by any chance.. did he resemble wentworth miller :D

how r u gone let a yellow-teeth man discourage u like that??

anyways.. u r on right track!..its better 2 stay single than 2 settle 4 less so keep looking 4 ur match or match urself that’s all I have 2 say

Originally posted by UK_ROSE:

^^

I will Only consider sperm bank if my child is going to look like the guy I saw in a wedding the other day!

Was he married too?

If he wasn't, you should have made a move.

Cynical...Looooool...even child bearing became modern day convenience thing. God bless human ingenuity. Not to throw religion into this, but I wonder religions says kids generated as result of sperm bank donations.

che i had that conversation with my sis and i was telling her i was never told its xaram so keeping it as an option ie freez my eggs and when the time comes go throw the sperm bank list of perfect sperm to inject on myself i say goodbye to spinsterhood or being childless due to being 40.

ps i tried explaining that to my mum she throw some dacaas but i think when the time comes it will me accepted lol i think hahah

Cynical....Technically, you are not fornicating if one donates or accepts the sperm. Maybe I should start Faarax Sperm Bank Inc.....looool

P.S Pregnancy is more difficult and complicated at 40, I think the younger the better it would be.

Shakti   

excuse me 2 the 2 C's while i intervene with my muhaaha ha ha comment

i think that’s a genius idea. I wonder how many men will be ironing their shirts if every xalimo adopted cynicals ideas.. oyeeeeeeeeee.. just thinking about it gets me all hyper without my regular coffee

che i say i am not coming anytime soon in ure sperm bank, currently at my localz sperm bank which i am proud to say i work for them they have an extensive catelogue of sperms and their CVS which states everything anything u need to knw abts its maker ie it passed all the relevant test, which i think somali man most of them will fail on so i say if u want a profitable one start expanding ure donors list.

dev sweety who needs a man is my qs this dayz we simply can function without them and they have managed to create their downfall, we just stock up sperms we will get 2 a stage where we dont need them and thats great news for woman like me hahahahahah. so dev join me and freez ure eggs sweety and use them when u find ibti kinda gal to insminate with and let her carry ure baby for u perfect.

Cynic....It is non-profit. It is more of species preservation bank. With the rate we Faaraxs are killing each other, we need back up system to ensure our existence.

sweety who needs a man is my qs this

ok now, let's not go crazy, shall we?

Shakti   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

ok now, let's not go crazy, shall we? [/QB]

loooooooooooool. that part just cracked me..

Edit: clearly u do not know cynical? :D

lol plz che do tell me whts the use of a man again? lets not go there is not enough if we have to get Technically here..... for sex.. mhh they have created insruments for that and anyway u dont miss what u never had so that is out now. what abt for reproduction ohhh we have sperm banks, wht abt emotional support we have GFriendsZ and we knw they are better at lisening ohh wht abt financial well we are able to work and earn ourself now ohh then wht abt the physical contact ohh we have teddy bear.... and my fav two man ben& jerry so do tell me wht is ure role now....