Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Time to Thank The Back Office

Arwa   

They gave me hard time when I first tried to register, but alxamdulilah I know it did not take that long for no reason, after all they are trying to have this place as decent as possible.

Thank you!

Salaam

44.gif

AYOUB   

Well it’s my turn to say thanks and I’ll do it in alphabetical order so if your name comes last please understand.

ADMIN2 Thank you for restoring law and order in here because this place might like Somalia if we didn't have a strong 'man' like you. I've nothing against a strong 'man', some of my friends are dictators . :D I'm not calling your style dictatorial but more people would take your warning seriously if your avatar was this one:

idi-Amin-byhimself-082998.jpg

Ameenah Thank you for for calming things down just by your 'presence'. You are the best transistor one can have :D

Barwaaqo If any MODERATOR is going to punish me let it be you ! :D I have nothing to thank you for but there is plenty of time icon_razz.gif

JamaaL-11 Thanks for the poetry but your type of artistry had me laughing for days. .D

Libaax-Sankataabte Your avatar leaves little to imagination facial looks wise, but this is how i picture you:

_40030819_herdsboy03.jpg

Thanks for saying lot of without revealing much. .D

Mursal If the old saying Af daboolan waa dahab is true then thanks for bringing the gold price down ;)

Shaqsii Thanks for trying to introduce serious subjects but we just don't get it, do we? . I'm sure you'll keep trying just like the Wenger boys.

Shujui-1 Thanks for moving out the gheto the minute you became a 'moderator' although it would be nice to see you there now and again. : :( Like Tony you became an Italian the minute you took office but im happy for you maaan

Thank you all if it was not for the SOL i might be in the streets, jail or even marfish na'mean? .D

Hmmm...cant believe I haven't seen this topic b4. WoW...ta very much ppl. Admin deserves all da praise.

Nur...shukran. smile.gif

Gediid...the perfume is appreciated, but where's the uunsi mate?

Ayoub...my whip is ready for you. Anytime. ;)