Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom_Seeker

Tulsa Muslim who condemns terrorism is kicked out of mosque

Because of lack of knowledge of Islam, Muslim youth are misguided into believing by the so-called champions of the cause of Islam that the current spate of killings and barbarism, which has no equal in the recent civilized history, is jihad in the name of Islam. They are incited, in the name of Islam, to commit heinous crimes not pardonable by any religion and strictly forbidden in Islam....

Even mosques and Islamic institutions in the U.S. and around the world have become tools in [Al-Qaeda's] hands and are used for collecting funds for their criminal acts. Half of the funds collected go into the pockets of their local agents and the rest are sent to these thugs.

They are the reason for branding the peaceful religion of Islam as terrorism. The result, therefore, is in the form of Danish cartoons and remarks/reference by the Pope.

I appeal to the Muslim youth in particular and Muslims of the world in general to rise up and start jihad against the killers of humanity and help the civilized world to bring these culprits to justice and prove that Islam is not a religion of hatred and aggression.

I appeal to the Muslim clerics around the world that, rather than issuing empty fatwas condemning suicide bombing, they should issue a fatwa for the death of such scoundrels and barbarians who have taken more than 4,267 lives of innocent people in the name of Islam and have carried out more than 24 terrorist attacks on civilian installations throughout the world. This does not include the chilling number of deaths because of such activities in Iraq and Afghanistan, which is well over 250,000.

I appeal to al-Zawahri and his band of thugs to hand themselves over to justice and stop spreading evil and killing innocent humans around the world in the name of Islam. Their time is limited and Muslims of the world will soon rise against them to apprehend them and bring them to justice.

Jamal Miftah wrote those words in an October 29, 2006, Readers' Forum op-ed in the Tulsa Whirled. In "thanks" for his bold writing against Islamic terrorism, he has been expelled from the Islamic Center of Tulsa, the mosque which owns the old Stevenson Elementary School building north of 51st between Yale and Sheridan. He also says that he has been he subject of threats of violence. He has been told that he cannot come back to the mosque unless he takes back what he wrote. Oklahoma City's KWTV News 9 has the story.

In his op-ed, Miftah mentioned that he, his wife, and their four children came to the U. S. in 2003 from Pakistan, near the Afghanistan border. He lost a dear friend who chose to follow al-Qaeda and fight against the U.S.-led coalition forces in Afghanistan. Please keep the Miftah family in your prayers for safety. The Muslim engineers that I've known and worked with in Tulsa are much more like Jamal Miftah than those who ejected him from the mosque. These Muslims love America, they love the American way of life, and they are apologetic for the terrorism done in Islam's name. To them, jihad is the inward struggle to subdue the passions, not conquering the land of the infidel.

What he says about American mosques collecting aid for terrorism may well be true. For years, Irish social clubs in America collected money which, whether the donors knew it or not, went to fund the operations of Irish nationalist terrorist groups. Certainly the opposite is true: many American mosques have received capital and operating funds from Arabic Muslim groups who hold to strict Wahhabi Islam

The mosque shouldn't have kicked-him out, they are just giving the Islam bashers more opportunity to bash Islam and its follwers. :(

“They are the reason for branding the peaceful religion of Islam as terrorism. The result, therefore, is in the form of Danish cartoons and remarks/reference by the Pope.”

However, a weak-hearted Muslim is what he appears to me. He had just come from Pakistan three years ago and how soon is he to side with his deceitful enemies. I was impressed with what he had to say until I reached the above sentences I am quoting. He didn’t bother to condemn those who ridiculed and still ridicule his prophet? And insult and make sheer lies about him?

He didn’t even try to reason with those who constantly bash the Prophet (PBUH). He is excusing the hatred of the west by blaming those who retaliate. He must have forgotten how many people the west and Israeli has killed with their sanctions and bombardment on innocent people.

They shouldn’t have kicked-him out of the mosque, that is the House of Allah and anyone who is willing to worship Him should be allowed to come in, there weren’t any profanity whatsoever against Allah, Islam and His Messengers, so let him be.

RedSea   

Don't worry walaalo,these are Munaafiqs(hypocrits) who refer themselves as Muslims,but as Allah promised they will be at the deep bottom of the hell fire even below Hitler and his kind.

[QUOTbut as Allah promised they will be at the deep bottom of the hell fire even below Hitler and his kind. [/QB]

How do you know they will be below Hitler and his kind? In fact, how do you know if Allah will do with this person?

No one knows but Allah.