Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

PICTURE GALLERY FROM SOMALILAND

RedSea   

SALAMU CALAYKUM,

For God's sakes Allah ubaahne do you really have to turn this topic into a political discussion board. My attention was just to post pictures that you could enjoy, and if you didn't like them just say I don't like them. But no need for that type of response, simple good or bad ratings would have done it for me and for the rest of us. If you urgenly need to crtitize something go to the political section where you will find plently to have soothing conversations.

In addition, you said the reason Soomal and Cawo responded is because their homes are located there. That may be true but then you don't have to have home there to like the new buildings built our in country Somalia/somaliland. However,the last thing we need is critical brother over ever thing. Thanks for at least taking looking at them bro and please be advice that I am only kidding, we can do that right since we are brothers and Somalis. ***** ha igu noqon walaalo, waa wadankaagi waxan aad arkaysaa.

salamu Calaykum

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Brown:

Becoz it looked more like a cheap real estate agent's website. Identicall brick buildings all lined up. & i am sure Cawo & soomal responded prolly their guri was featured in that slide show. Sowmahaan Cawo?
:D

LoL Brown...If Only that was the case….Huuno hadaan guri of my own ku leeyahay Hargeisa maxaa meeshan I dhigi lahaa, bari hore baan cagaha wax ka deyi lahaye. Lakiin insha allah sometime in the near future, I hope to turn that dream into reality. smile.gif

Wouldn’t mind adding a tennis court and an indoor swimming pool though ;)

Castro   

^ For those who've lived in the west for any length of time, it is very difficult to live in Somalia/land. Hargeisa, like any other city, is littered with brand new houses with many ammenities and luxurious mansions fit for kings and queens. Unfortunately, many are empty or inhabited by someone other than the owner. Why? Because the euphoria fades in a few months and reality sets in. That reality is building a castle that reaches the clouds in a land that has lost its mind is a waste of money and the ultimate display of ego, pride, showing off and other personality flaws. The facts on the ground quickly send the owners packing and back to a dingy apartment in London, Minneapolis or Dubai.

N.O.R.F   

I think the development of schools and hospitals is a 'little' slower than constructing buildings. Plus when u have 5 screaming western raised kids who miss their CBBC/CITV and their freinds you may become a little uncomfortable yourself. I have seen this myself.