Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas_Bruv

Advice to Tiger

ASWRB;

I call upon Mr Tiger Woods to ponder for a moment, reflect and get himself a copy of the Quran. Then after this, by the will of Allah, he will accept the tawheed and accept Islam. After this he can marry a maximum of 4 wives. This would not be very difficult or extremely hard too handle for a sporting man with lots of money. If Tiger was a Muslim then he wouldn't have to creep about in the woods or "allegedly" get beat down by his wife.

Peace and victory to all the thoroughbred Islamic Somali peoples of noble Ifriqiyan and Arabian origins.

Good day.

AAppyCanter.gif

STOIC   

Tiger fooled me with the secret double life.I think he was so arrogant thinking that he really had the public under his thumb ..Now his wife is demanding half of his money!There are so many fine women he could have cheated with, but Rachel Uchitel?Publicity seeking bimbos... Next time we can do better than that Tiger....

Ibtisam   

I'm surprise you did not tell him rotating four wives and total of 20 in his life time. I'm sure some would join the long line of being wife number 19 in a marriage of four. icon_razz.gif

P.s. Might want to take out the ASWRB too; The none-Muslim have a different salam.

Khayr   

Originally posted by fatboy:

wats the difference between tiger woods and santa...

santa stops as three hoes!

The Santa at my neighborhood has 4 hoes and Tiger has been spotted asking Santa for a gift this year. :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Cheating with stunning women gets boring afterwhile too.

You speaking from experience saxib. ;)

Funny enough, Tiger was the bud of jokes at our xmas party. I played the role of his mother -in - law "Ohhhh, ohhh, noooo, not another one. I'm having an asthma attack."