Sign in to follow this  
BOB

A Tragedy Called Somalia.

BOB   

As much as I detest Somali politics I can't seem to get away from the fact that I love Somalia with all my heart and soul and any negative news from it bothers me beyond words and lately things got worse...worse than anything we've heard before and for the first time ever we have a religious war in the country which so far has proven to be far more vicious than anything we've seen in the past two decades and the more each side claims to be the righteous one the more death and destruction.

Our beloved and noble prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h said many things about the end of times and how it will become about and I have decided to quote few of them so here they are.

The Prophet p.b.u.h said...There will be war, conflict and anarchy in the end times...when the world is in chaos, when strife emerges, when the roads are severed, when some attack other...death and slaughter will be widespread.

Strife will multiply and new strifes will follow one another before Doomsday there will be strife like dark nights..close to Doomsday there will be chaos like patches of dark nights...in this confusion a person will wake as a believer and go to bed as an unbeliever.

Earthquakes will increase in the End Times...doomsday will not come about until these signs take place.

There will be poverty and want and the poor will increase...hunger and a high cost of living will spread to the furthest extent.

There will be moral collapse and social degeneration...an increase in adultery is one of the portents of Doomsday.

The wicked will multiply, liars will be regarded as honest and honest men as liars, traitors will be trusted and the trustworthy regarded as traitors.

People will move away from religious moral values...there will come a time when the Holy Qur’an will be in one valley and people in another.

There will come a time when only the picture of the Holy Qur’an and only the name of Islam will remain...though they are the very furthest people from Islam they will take Islamic names, although mosques appear to prosper they will be in ruins in terms of the true path.

Forbidden things being regarded as lawful...is one of the portents of Doomsday.

This is just one part of our Prophet’s (p.b.u.h) reports concerning the first period of the End Times. The hadiths contain much more reports and information.

When examined carefully, the age we are living in can clearly be seen to be when these portents revealed by our Prophet (p.b.u.h) have begun to occur.

According to the information imparted by our Prophet (p.b.u.h), in the wake of these portents a sacred and holy period will begin for believers...in that period, which will possess features reminiscent of the Age of Happiness (Asr al-Saadat), the Mahdi will appear, Islamic moral values will prevail over the whole world, and a perfect time known as the Golden Age will take place Insha Allah.

PS. More than 100 hundred INNOCENT people are said to have lost their lives in Somalia and you can't help but ask OVER WHAT?

May Allah s.w Guide Us All Through The Righteous Path Insha Allah...May He Ease The Pain and The Suffering and May He Unite All The Muslims Insha Allah and May He Have Mercy On All The Dead Muslims and May He Cure The Sick Ones Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

May Allah s.w Guide Us All Through The Righteous Path Insha Allah...May He Ease The Pain and The Suffering and May He Unite All The Muslims Insha Allah and May He Have Mercy On All The Dead Muslims and May He Cure The Sick Ones Insha Allah.

Amiin!

will be back soon

does the word have a limit horta ,, or some sort of timeline ??,,, mise waa dabadaa furan oo it will be said for the coming 30 years ??

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Maya, it is just a simple question. 20 sanadood uun baan maqlayay ,,,,,,,,,

Adi gorma aa lagu aqoon sanaa? A 30 sano ka dib mise intayna Alshababku ku la kicin,,,,, :Dicon_razz.gif

It is different ,, coz i'm working on it and doing a great job reaching that destiny.

You are different, coz you are doing the contrary all the time ........

get the grip .........