Sign in to follow this  
The Rocks Chick

How often do you...

nuune   

lol rudy,waraa ma qumanid adi,anbeeba maa kugu jiro

The Rock's Chick ,welcome back sis,we really missed ye,i don't know where u escaped but i can guess for sure,do u also remember quful quful,quful naar and kadhimeey kadhim koow kadhimeey kadhim labo,i think MMA will remember it much,habeen aan boosandheera ku dhacay anoo ordaayo,waan tiinbaday yub,waxaa i daba ordaayay laba gabdhood oo baraka beelayaal ah,ayagana way tiimbadeen boosandheerada,anyway welcomeoos back

Lakkad: "Oh sxb U are safe in Toronto she aint gonna murder Ur half cambuulo looking behind ..so just say as it is...and Oh yea how much did she pay you for tha lil GIG?..a pint of tea?"

Wadhaya miin by 'how much did she pay you'?? :mad:

Waan garanayaa waxa ku haya...jeluusiya! Just admit it... icon_razz.gif

MMA...

*Whispers* >> "Good job! Ur cheque is in the post" ;)

juxa

Weynu isku leenahay macaanto. Am gonna take u out shopping maalin dhow Insha'Allah. Mwah! :D

A7LA-SHU   

warya rudy stop sayin the same thing..dude lol..

my younger was tellin me the same thing as Buubto

said and i was like right right lol. so u just said the same thing now why sheydan wanna live only in the bath room.. i guess me and u need alot of islamic education dude.. :Dicon_razz.gif

Buubto thanks dear. and i seriously didn't know about the two maliaka waitin outside. dymmmm i sure made them poor thing run to that bath room thousands times.. from now on i'll shut up for good.. thanks again..

sallamat

well how about if i fire my angels! who is gonna know! aye! i only believe in one angel, i.e., angel jibrel! and thats my last name....so be care about me home-gal! if come to your house, u might starting shacking with fear! :eek:

Juxa   

just gonna say this,

lakkad, ma fiicna qasab inaan isku kaa baro, iam a SIS, last time i checked atleast :D

one morething, iam not a joiner, but a humble leader :rolleyes:

Jaabir   

Originally posted by rudy:

well how about if i fire my angels! who is gonna know! aye! i only believe in one angel, i.e., angel jibrel! and thats my last name....so be care about me home-gal! if come to your house, u might starting shacking with fear! :eek:

As muslims, one's iman will not be complete untill he believes in :-

1) Alaaah

2) his Angle(S) "not only Jabril"..

3) His holy book

4) his messengers

5) The here and after

6) and the Qadar

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by rudy:

say what? is u for real or was that some kinda of joke? how u gonna fire angels.. hahaha. sweety what u on? pass it this way whatever that made u that high.. lol.... peace n 1 luv...and whatever u say don't tell me u don't believe there is two angels on ur shoudlers?

Macalin   

Wadhaya miin by 'how much did she pay you'??

Waan garanayaa waxa ku haya...jeluusiya! Just admit it...

--HaHa..Nah Me no bit one jelos---if anything am happy that MMA HAS indeed said some positive abt someone..thats refreshing! :D ...

Juxa(theres this danish racer known as JUHA KANKUNNEN!)--thats why i wasnt sure if u was a dude or dudette so sorry for misunderstanding plus tellin me yr gender isnt really 'qasab'..innit now?

Anyways..waa idin kaa dee