Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Happy Birthday Dahia

NGONGE   

Is that it? Are you not going to give a short speech about how great she is and how every time you log into this place it is her comments that you try to read first, etc?

Come on now! Give the woman some fake compliments badow yaho...

So that is the way you say things, inderectly when you are a bit scared ?? :D .... like the arabic saying "Iyaaki Acnii wasmacii yaa jaarah" ...

Dahia, you can hear the guy ,,,,,, looooool

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I've got so much to say to this very special humanbeing and a wonderful sister of mine yet I dodn't want you all to know what is it that I say to her which is why I would rather send her a PM than...but not before saying...

May Allah s.w keep you and all your loved ones in safe and in a good health and may you live to see many many more years Insha Allah and may you achieve whatever goals you set for yourself to achieve and may all your wishes and dreams come true Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

Warya jacaylbaro,

Forget Dahia for a moment and tell me where you learned Arabic from? انك لشخص غريب الاطوار ومتعدد المواهب يا رجل

:D

looooooooooooool@Qariibul al adwaar :D ,, bal xageed igu aragtay

Arabic is everywhere if one wants to learn niyow ..... i learned the arabic in the same place i learned the english ,,, Hmmmm ,,, HERE :D

BOB   

Jaceylbaaro, adigu sidaadaba horta ma digaa isugu tala galay inaad isaga hadasho this topic iyo af carabigaaga meel uu ujeedo iyo meel uu kajeedo toona la garan mise qof baad uhibeysay bal intaa inoo kala cadeey? :D

NGONGE   

And there is me trying to keep the thread up (instead of letting it get burried under all the other rubbish in this section) until Dahia returns and gets to read your touching message!

Hurrumph!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *BOB:

May Allah s.w keep you and all your loved ones in safe and in a good health and may you live to see many many more years Insha Allah and may you achieve whatever goals you set for yourself to achieve and may all your wishes and dreams come true Insha Allah.

Amiin...

Dahia, have a good one...Enjoy it!!!