Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

DEXTER

Miriam1   

^ Naden I know!

Too excited to see Dexter all ready to be a Daddy :D

Not sure I like this new fella Jimmy Prada...

Miriam1   

Ouh its out. First episode of the third season.

Not sure if I should post the link the content is not child friendly.

Google it "Season 3 preair" or PM me.

Urban   

WOOOW!

Woooooooow!

Why wasn't I curious enough to start watching this when you started this thread Hayam!? One of the best shows I've ever seen. I just finished watching the entire series in a couple of months. He fits the serial killer role perfectly.

My favourite was season 2, and like Naden, I'm still grieving after what happened in the end.

Doaks is my fav character, and for some reason I've been blurting out the words 'motherf***er' after even the slightest mishaps, it's happening at work a lot as well.

The suspense and story twists are amazing, and then it makes you lol when you're least expecting it.

Can't wait for season4..

Finished Season two, and I was not disappointed at all, boy was that a nail biter.

I am definitely looking forward to the third season when it comes out on DVD. :D:D:D

Naden   

^ The Trinity was the absolute best season. He got a Golden Globe (deservedly) and so did Dexter (who is fighting cancer in real life :( )

Miriam1   

Hey guys !

Urban I know that was a great season. I can't believe that you know who is dead ( don't want to spoil i for others)

Urban   

I didn't know about his cancer Naden, but I've just read that it's treatable so good news for season 5! :D

The last episode was brilliant, I was so involved in the plot that i was literally rocking back and forth on my chair in the dark. Does anyone else miss Sgt Doakes?

Hayam is True Blood any good? I hate watching anything to do with vampires, unless Wesley Snipes stars in it.

Miriam1   

Urban - trust me. True Blood is a great show - it's completely different from Dexter but, equally good. The first season is a bit slow - but stick through it. The second season is AMAZING.

yea - i do miss sgt doakes, next season better be amazing - although i liked this season, i thought the start was a bit slow - he should have killed of trinity faster !

Yea he had some sort of treatable cancer - was watching the SAG awards last night - he won !!!

^ I watched 1 episode of True Blood and thought it was kind of confusing. No blood-sucking. They were roaming the streets in bright daylight, and they spoke in southern accents.

Speaking of vampires, I saw Daybreakers the other day. Now that's a vampire film. Unfortunately it got less and less awesome towards the end.