Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Where is juxa tolow? Miis today is Wed and she is not here?

waa ikan, waa ikan, waa ikan...you better be calling me for some reason!

salaam aleykum all, hope you all fine, nursing massive headache today but glad week is almost over.

ps: why o why cumri dagdag la iigu ridaa, i am not ayeeyo yet (or am i?) see xasuus la aanti already waan bilaabey

Ibtisam   

Hey juxa- can't remember why aan ku naadinyey :confused: is waan ku miis garaney enough of a reason? Inshallah important news baan ku haaya but it is months away so I can tell u when I see u. smile.gif

I slept funny and now I have a stiff neck!!!

Have tons of work to do before I can leave for dentist. :eek:

Haye maxa la haaya?

Ibtisam   

Juxa haadu gidaarka ku dhejiyo he wont have enough gidaar in his house, every three years he graduates not to mention all the courses in between. Diinics wuu ku fiicanyah. :D

Juxa   

ibti i rocked one of your creations xalay, gosh you should pay me just to wear it.

i got your strange email about something or other months away, in the meantime i will just wait shall i?

Juxa   

hi CL what is with the subdued mood? are you ok hon mise you did not have your latte yet?

JB qosolka badan hadaad iga dhaafi weydo dhag iyo dhafoor baan kugu dhufan :D i got hang over maanta ee shhhhhhhhhhsh

nuune   

anoo isjiid ku daba dhagan ayaan ka dhacey aroortii, it reminded me when I was 4 yrs old oon sidaas oo kale intaan ku daba dhagey iska-roge kaalbarees ah oon ku dhacey laamiga kadibna jilbaha iyo suxulada i xoqmeen, someone told me cusbo iyo biyo kulul ayaa la mariyaa meeshuu diirka ka kacey ama caleen qoyan baa la saaraa,

JB adaa Doctor ah bal prescription keen, and no soup snake, already had that one this morning.

Morning JB. How's life post university?

Juxa- what can I say; am having I want to be in PJ and eating choc cake with Ben & Jerry kind of a day. No chai latter yet; saving it for the afternoon.

How are you? and what were you doing xalay?