Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

salaam aleykum

ibti hi, dhaxan baa timid, marka middle aged men must resort to fanciful women boodh shiidh

Morning ladies and JB.

wcs@Juxa

I am beyond freezing. I don’t know how people up north are coping with this unholy weather. Seriously my African behind is ill suited for this.....

Malika   

^Hahahahaha..oh lord!..I would have just knee down and cry..lol

WCS Juxa & Ibti..

CL - I hear you..I cant believe how cold it has been..arrggghhh.

I am used to hearing the 'white' kids swearing in Somali but today was exceptional - when one bursted out with 'Somalia toosoo' song..It was funny and yet moving..Lol

Good lord; what the F is happening in the women’s section? And what’s up with have Somali women blah blah?

Mpendwa za hali nawe, naona una freeze kama mia. Yani mwenzako tamani kulia. E-weather siwezi.

Leta story na mawani ana enjoy hali ya hewa ama?

Ibti- i sympathise with the man and if that was me....i would have piled up the snow up again.

Malika   

Mpenzi-nachukia winter kama nini,ya mwaka huu naona itakuwa kali sana..fanya fanya turudi kwetu..lol

Women's section is the dumping groud..Lol

Mpendwa. Nakwambia turudi kwetu. Tuna fanya nini hapa?

Mwaka mpya mambo mapya. Tuanzi kutafuta kazi sasa hivi eli tuhame mwaka kisho? Nakwambia maisha haikosikani uko, na mfanya kazi....maisha bela mfanya kazi si wajua nii ngumu sana.llol

Juxa but we need to fight to save it. Clean it of those men dumping their good for nothing comments in that section. We must fight back, and gain our right to partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Ok i’ve just lost it.

< held hostage by the weather, so instead of going outside to grab lunch..am stuck in indoors eating Greek yogurt as my lunch. Dam you....

Mpenzi- maisha ni mapambano tu. And am now busy counting down the end of 2010 and busy trying to scratch of my new year’s resolution. Are you re-visiting yours ladies?

Malika   

Hello Juxa - mac mac dear.

CL - this year went so fast,didnt even have the time to think - I am content with life at the moment,nothing to change nor improve..Loool. I could do with visiting the gym,take up art and craft perhaps..but nah! too comfortable on my sofa..hehe

As for the women section,its the women that worry me more then the men..LOL,the views are mind boggling.

Juxa   

CL i just came back from outside and duufaan baa iqaaday.

gosh i should never come back from the sunshine!

malika ma aragtay, the months seem to be weeks