Sign in to follow this  
maajo

OPEN TOPIC: YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO HERE:)

maajo   

OPEN TOPC :TALK ABOUT SIMALIRATIES AND DIS-SIMALIRATIES OF OUR NOMADS ON THIS FORUM..

FOR EXAMPLE : WHAT ARE THE BEHAVIOURS THEY SHARE?

IS THERE ANY DIS-SIMALIRATIES?

WHICH KIND OF TOPICS THEY NORMALY POST?

WHAT ARE THE MOST FEATURES YOU LIKE IN SOMALIAONLINE?

WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES AND ADVANTAGES YOU GET FRM SOMALIAONLIAONLINE?

hey maajo watch out what you say man or you might not find your post!!! S.O.L. they got editing and deleting posts option and they not afraid to use it!!

murefu   

HASHAAAAAAAAAAAA..MAAJO BRO..ANA KU KALA SHAGAAYO..TOO JENIS AA GADAL GADALK LO GASHANYAHAY..MACALIN TINTA U DABAN...MAAJO CAMAL PAKISTAN AA NAG L,AAN KU HESAA..BAJAQ OW KARADINOYAA..NOOCAAAS WAAYE PEACE

NoVa   

God Gracious...are we Out of topic here or What...this is the time ppl like ya just go Dry

You know what a friend of mine recently showed me this website called S.......com and i was looking around at some of the pictures posted there. Not long into it, i see a pictures of Indhadeeq and Nin-dheer, but with other persons profiles. What's up with people using someone's else picture or stealing pictures? What's the problem with someone just being themselves? Well i thought it was worried and i felt i wanted it out of my chest.....till next time, bee bye.

looooool nah it isn't cause i don't think there is an answer to why they do it or even a solution so why compound it on myself...As i said it was something i just wanted to get out of my chest..It kind of turned a vent or talk about anything type of room :D:D:D:D:D So everyone go on with whatever u guyz were talking about...Bee bye for now.

:(:( well this would be from now on be my vent room...First there was this whole new "WELCOME ME" topics and now we getting on the wagan of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" what's up with that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: !!! If people want to celebrate their own or friend's birthday, WHY NOT JUST USE ONE SINGLE TOPIC THAT IS MEANT FOR THAT? Instead of topics after topics of "oooh i am new here so welcome me" or "it's my birthday or it's so and so birthday" that way i personally myself don't have to see those topics pupping up again and again and again and again and again and again :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: