Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Pissed as hell !!!

Jaabir   

Ok I had to bounce out of town last weekened which my niece was due to get married, I lent my car to my younger brother who was suppose to cater for the lunch/Nikax of our niece… now the restaurant we paid to cater the lunch charged us top dollars for lots of food, but as I was told, they didn’t fix the amount of food we agreed upon, a little hustle and bustle erupted there and my brother (who btw is evil as hell :D ) threatened the owner of the restaurant to tip the Minnisota Department of Health’s inspectors about all the roaches that roam free in his kitchen along with the waiters and chef who god knows when was the last time they took a shower… :D if they didnt fix the missing portion of the food,,,,, the owner freaked out :eek: and said he will push the panic button and fix the extra bariiis and hilib….

When I came back… I praised his a$$ for handeling the situation and said.. Waraa rageeeda aa tahay.. si fiican aa yeeshay.. :cool:

Anyways.. he gave me back my car,,,, but the damn thing had a mixed odor of Xalwad, Bariis, Suqaar and Sanboos… I was like..did everybody eat in my car or what ?? but hell… anything for our beautiful niece.. I bought an air freshener and sprayed it all over the seats and dash board.. the following day the odor got stronger… I sprayed some more… and had the windows rolled down over night..

This morning.. I couldn’t even get in the damn car.. I aint lieing to ya all...it smelled like shit….so I decided to investigate,,, I opened the trunk and god damn…. The funky smell almost knocked me out……

covering my nose with a piece of cloth I took a closer look and guess what… homeboy forgot to unload the last 5 orders of Bariis, Hilib and Xalwa + Sanbuus from the trunk… (that’s some food enough to feed 30 hungry farax’s) !!!! I dumped all of that and headed to work…

Now… you got a nigga with a funky a$$ car who is pissed as hell :mad: … So nomads which of the following actions do you suggest me to take:-

1) get the rotted food from the dumpster and re-dump it in his bedroom

2) tip the restaurant owner of his neglect and get his a$$ in trouble with him..

3) steal his credit card and secretly pay for the following:-

=======> a) Full inside out car wash

=======> b) Oil change

=======> c) Full tank of gas

=======> d) An over due cell phone bill :D

Pls feel free to suggest an further punishments you see fit for his black a$$… ;):D

IL CAPO   

you lent your car on your niece's greatest day and definitely the happiest day of her life and instead of being happy for her and be proud of the fact that you "Contributed" something to her special day..you are here complaining about a car?

i wonder what she would say or her husband would think of you if he read this redface.gif !

Rafiki yangu you came from Somalia with what?

two eggs and probably one got rotten along the way and few old shirts and one dozen of "Who Died"

macawis and you came to the west and bought a beaten down car which has no mags,no sound system and instead of feeling happy that Girls with all their Cunsi,new and borowed Diracs chose to get inside "Your" car.

My friend you are not a good Seedi and i am not even sure if you will make a good Husband to my sister who you still owe us her dowry.. :D:D .

Brother man..atleast pretend to be happy for your Niece.

Kwaheri