Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

Bab Al Hara !

Miriam1   

Justice, I didn't watch the show on television, I couldn't honestly be bothered to wait every week for a new episode. I don't think I watch anything other than breaking news on television anymore..thank god for piracy online!

I watched both seasons online in the two week soul wrenching period after my exams and before my results came out, had to keep myself busy, thats how I remember the names...just finished the last episode last week.

Its not that bad...tis cliche...but they honestly have some wonderful moments...and you relate to the characters...don't fall into that macho silliness...there is a lot of people that like it..men and women, it reminds you of a time where your neighbor was not a stranger...but a friend.

Really Thash ma Thash? I saw one episode of the 15th one, and it was just too odd

comedy wise... I will always be in love with Hana wa Jamil!

oh and this one...loved it too

http://youtube.com/watch?v=64QOnh1Atv0

JUSTICE   

You seriously concider Hana wa Jameel to be a comedy. akhhhh, that was one of the selliest shows ever.

Do you know that they got married after the show, and divorced after sometime.!!!

Miriam1   

walahi?! loool. well I was in 8th grade when I watched it..but it still makes me laugh...

well you simply cannot deny the *awesomeness* of this show, late 90's Abla Kamel and Nour Al Sherif..."Lan Aisha Fi Jilbab Abi"...perfect rags to riches story...beats any present day crap like Yousra's "Kadiyat Ray am" all the hype and for such a predictable outcome

listen this site, how do you watch the musalsalat, where are the links?

JUSTICE   

the links are at the top bar, if you still can read arabic. The bar that goes across the page, particularly the third link from your left hand.

JUSTICE   

Nephthys, who used to be in the show, cause I recognise the name of the series, but I need names to make some links in my memory

Miriam1   

Ah yes I got to that part, hit the link and went to a specific musalsal...khaligee one. um but all i see is a description of the show and a small clip, are these streaming clips or downloads?

Heena Misara had such a very very sad ending, but well acted and a realistic story. Another good movie is Chakat Masr Al Gedid, with Khaled Abul Naga.

Nephissa   

Oh Gosh! I can see them in my mind but can't for the life of me recall their names..!

The grave digger dude was tall and lean, with curly hair, he was a bit darker too. I heard he passed away couple of years ago. Allahu yarxamu.