Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Finally!!!

Gediid   

Ameenah can I bring Nin Yaabin along.He will be the test b4 they work on me and of course wuxu u soo xeedxeedanayaa Athena and you know how picky she is smile.gifsmile.gif

Blessed   

lol test aah, waxay jaraan ma isgaa leh?

Laakin, I don't wanna mess with Athenas ideas, I am sure she has already drawn out a plan for him.

You my friend, will just have to make due with being on your own for now :D

Now, hurry along, otherwise we'll be late for the barbers icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

quote:Originally posted by Gediid:

quote:

Originally posted by Athena:

Hahahaha... Bring him on...timaan xataa ka soo saari bidaartiisa LOL

COOL Athena

Now is the time to brush up on your dhaqan,you know how Nin Yaaban is a culture freak.By the way What # will you be,2nd or 3rd wifey mise Nin Yaaban as already used the max of 4
smile.gifsmile.gif
I still have a room for two more.
^^ Ah, the infamous Nin Yaaban..I dont think you can handle the likes of me. So when ur done satisfying me to the bone, we'll think about 2nd m 3rd eh? After all, even in Islam, I've to be content 1st.

Ameenah

undoubtedly I've a clear cut plan for him. Nin rag ah ayaan ka dhigayaa ;)

Macalin   

Well first and foremost, congrats my dear 2 sweet buddies, Finally i get 2 good freinds of mine who will not edit me*(i Get favors right? :D )

on the issue of transforming BIn foolxumos to AL-HUNKYs, Watch urself, waxaa layiri dameeer tan u fool xun baa uga haranti kulul. so when they get Hotties,then who would want the inbtweens? plus thas 2 many powers for Ameenah. Nope Nope NOPE. i say no to U

Athena: ur comment abt som brothers being challenged; My responce, Honey You are on the wrong side of the Atlantic,they do have a reanacment of the christopher columbus voyage shall you be interested.

macsalaama

Yeah Rite Lakkad... your location determines ur looks esp if u r a Somali male = myth n a half!

Somali Males looks the same... on both sides of the atlantic.

Gediid   

Dhacaad baan ahey so ama gonna spill the truth here.Lakaadow that side of the Atlantic qaar qaadiro iyo mirqaan baa dhiley and this side SHAQO made them look like a 60 year old islaan.Markaas I think Athena wants a camel boy fresh from baadiye with all the beautiful scents of the Ardaa.

^^ with cracks on his feet, each line signifying a tale he can tell me over a cuppa .. Ah! the life of a Nomad

P.S This is ma 12th reply to this topic :eek: .. no more.. adios amigos!

Macalin   

Gedid, At least this one on this side made the money and her can see a doc, feels me nigga?

:D

the mirqaan mafias of tha side, have mirqan to talk abt, thas all.

Athena, exactly the opposite i was sayin, Tis not the location, but rather the new faces and diversity u will see, they say: the GRASS is ALWAYS greener on the other side...so thas my story.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Athena:

^^ with cracks on his feet, each line signifying a tale he can tell me over a cuppa .. Ah! the life of a Nomad

P.S This is ma 12th reply to this topic :eek: .. no more.. adios amigos!

Athena sheeka doon baad tahay.Reer badiye always said Naga dhaaya reer magal sheeko, shaah iyo socod xumo kaliya ayey hayaan.I guess they was rite.I seriously doubt if gabadh pasta ku kortey can handle a real nomad.

Haneefah   

Congrats guys! :cool:

Ameenah...get to working galfriend, dad badan baa edab in labaro ubaahan...more like karbaashid if you know what i mean :D

Batuulo   

a/c wr wb

--- ohhhh... girls ,, girls ,, CONGRATULATIONS.. I'm proud to have moderator sisters.. good work sister's ...

flying still good job for starting this topic I appreciated..

EHM! <<< AFK.. BRB ;)

WILDCAT   

Congratulations to Barwaaqo and Ameenah!

The Cat will definately be at the front of the queue to test your new powers icon_razz.gif

^^ come out of hibernation, huh? Good for you!

Ameenah and Gediid,

What is this? Waaba leysu heesayaa miyaa? Too bad Ameenah screeches like a hyena...I on the other hand, have a perfecto voice. icon_razz.gif

Ameenah...you know I always want what I cant hav. I insist on befriending the new and improved Gediid and co.

Batuulo...

Thanx darling...got your PM, but I can't reply back to ya. U've put me on on your ignore list...which I'm assuming was a mistake, or else... :mad:

Batuulo   

a/c wr wb

Barwaaqo sorry dear, how come I did that.. redface.gif wallahi it was by mistake.. I'll unblock insha allaah sis ,, I wasn't know.

CBLF, Wlc back from ya hypernation.

Athena, I bet Ninyaaban is sending thank you pm's to the Admin for not making u the Mod.....I believe his threads would've made it to the endangered list...barely surviving. :D

Anyway, It's a new day for SOL.