Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Finally!!!

Xafsa   

We have female moderators......Ameenah and Barwaaqo the Harassment shall begin :D

Reer london meel walba adinkaa qabsday....wah naga kal yareeya nooh.

NoVa   

Xafsa a.k.a flying sista

Maxaa dhahday ?? female moderators...oh heck no..not these 2 of all ppl....lol.

Congratz GIrlz.....now y'all can kick the boyz 2 the curve's lol :D

Xafsa   

^^^^^ me was thinking was the same thing...I would have made a better moderator...don't you think? ;)

Kidding girls...congrats!!

Your first job is to filter out all the men in the womens forum... all the cute guys on one side..all the rest on the other side ;) good luck :D

Gediid   

Originally posted by flying-still:

Your first job is to filter out all the men in the womens forum... all the cute guys on one side..all the rest on the other side
;)
good luck
:D

Flying still thats so unfair...that profiling.

Guys b4 they(Ameenah & barwaaqo) get to you wixii foolxumoow igu daba safta.......

Xafsa   

Athena----All he has to do is get a line...thats all..if he's cute he gets to stay..if not..then....

Gediid---lol....A self motivator...nice ;)

Flying still, thats not fair...even ugly men need some loving

*Halo appears on top of her head*

Actually a totally Men-Free-Zone will be nice... *hint* :D

NoVa   

^^^lool Ala'bisinka Gediid ma'saas baad u'foolxuntahay....hana soo'agmarinba' lool'...in that case jidka' firaaqee kuutahay' adiga'iyo kooxdaada lee' meesha niliiga kala'cararay :D

Flyin-girl' oh hell ya, ya would have made better moderator than these 2 Spice Girlz lol'... I think Posh iyo Gerri baa meel' wax u'galaan kuwaan lool...

AThena' if underdog' leave's her...it's all good she alway's got Clown that got her back'...i'll take Underdog 2 Panorama ...there'll be Part 2 of the Unusual and Cruel loool.

p.s. i think one day' of reading 2 much info'...my head is sizzling....

Xafsa   

^^^^ lool...looool Part 2 huh...he needs some girl to bring him down a few notches...just between me and you I think he's getting a little too full of himself ;)

Athena--i'll leave the ugly guys to you..give ' em all the lovin' you can afford..ok ;)

Gediid   

NOVA & Flying Still

I thought we "dudes not blessed with Qurux" would be asked to stay behind but you throwing us into the cold.How do you expect more to come forward now that we know your real intentions.

Guys anigu qarxey ee inta kalow if you ugly don't say that loud till they come knocking on your door.

But am hoping Athena will knock some sense into you......

What makes you think you quality as being artistic Flying-still? Just to be impartial, aesthetically challenged ppl should go with their counterpart... :D