Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Why don't the men have their own section?.

U have misunderstood me. I have no business having an opinion about your wife let alone sharing it. What I was saying was..hate it when I have to break it down into such fine pieces.. that your wife is a woman(u see how Duh it sounds when explained) and when you say something like women have a purpose for only one half of the month you are implying that your wife has has a 'use' for only one half of the month. I'm actually standing up for your wife. U with me, homie?

I don't believe your wife exists solely to service your needs every other fortnight so how about you be honest and say what women really mean to you and cut the home-boy drivel. If you want a whole section devoted to the married people of SOL, you're going to have to contribute a lot more than marriage is wham bam thank you Ma'am.

Bess.   

he is defending his street cred......namean .... :rolleyes: ...didn't u realize he has a rep to protect ...as if...plzzzzz :rolleyes:

say whaaaaaaat! ladies...well first goodmoring! and 2ndly.... before rudy puts u ladies on foot patrol!!lol...! i am taking applications for wife #2? y 2 interested? drop me a line.!!!

sheheradze said

I'll have to start charging for my ability then. I'll make a fortune, I tell ya.

ooooooh that is expensive girl you'll have to do better.what happened to my discounts.... i thought i had a few brownie points!

Rudy, a second wife would be 'useful' during some of the days of your fortnightly droughts(I can't advise you on the 'I have a headache' days except to say 'shhh' and there may be less of them to endure). Make sure you don't put them in the same house though- women's cycles have a way of synchronising and then you'll be doubly frustrated...we're evil you know

Your heavily discounted time is up.

Orgilaqe, the only brownies that interest me are those I can demolish during a boring day at work. And those I don't give to anyone. Not even to people that have orgilaq-ing as a party trick. :D

I only offer discounts to those that don't need them. That way I don't lose money. Get it?

Brownie points you can strive for- and die trying cause I don't give those babies out.

Sure, I'll be waiting with an AK forty-seven. U can have your brownie points then.

That was a bad joke. I'm losing it.

Don't talk about back doors with a stalked woman!! :(

Give the men their own section already!!