Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

Wanted Somali

^ Well, if you don't turn his *** in, who knows who he will kill next? It could be my relative for all you know. He is dangerous. I would turn him in in a heart beat.

Many youths who commit serious felonies are taken out of the country before they even make the suspect list --- this kid is long gone, he’s probably in Somalia right now, reading this forum.

Jacpher   

Why is this posted on SOL?

Are SOL members victims of his crime or are they just being good citizens by helping out the police?

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Animal Farm:

Many youths who commit serious felonies are taken out of the country before they even make the suspect list --- this kid is long gone, he’s probably in Somalia right now, reading this forum.

True, I also know most of those kids get killed in Somalia by a flying pullet.

Ariadne   

Haddad I'm talking about the megacity of toronto... not just downtown but the subarbian little towns like York and Etobicoke that have since became a part of the over all city.

Salaan...

That wanted man stabbed a Soomaali youth in late summer of 2002 with a large nail cutter on his neck and back after a petty argument of "no, you are not going with us to ruwaayad jam" and "yes, I'm going and must am."

That wanted person, who came back from U.S. in that summer, went back to U.S. and the last time Soomaali people, including the victim's parents, heard was in Yurub on his way to Soomaaliya.