Sign in to follow this  
Urban

Nigerian goat suspected of armed carjacking..

Urban   

A group of vigilantes spotted two guys trying to steal a car and started chasing them, one of the baddies escaped but his accomplice was left cornered, so to avoid arrest he, erm turned himself into a goat. Yea.. that's him at the bottom of this page.

He explained that men of a vigilance group in Anifowose Ipata/Oloje areas of the state capital had chased two armed robbery suspects who wanted to demobilise the Mazda car with the intention of stealing it, and
"while one of them escaped, the other was about to be apprehended by the team when he turned his back on the wall and turned to this goat. They quickly grabbed the goat and here it is.’’
Mohammed said.

GOAT.jpg

Vanguard..

Paragon   

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

The police spokesman said the goat "armed robbery suspect" will not be left off the hook until investigations into the case are concluded.

That's African CSI for you :D . Here's a comment to the story:

So this goat will be put in the dock? And perhaps a police office will turn his back to the dock, become a goat and then interrogate this goat? Was there electricity power when the "arrest" took place? This is a new chapter in crime fighting!

BOB   

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL.... Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Rajicun...Waraa Urban you want to give me a heart-attack or what? Please nin oday ah ayaan ahay I can't afford to laugh that hard...its not good for my health.... :D:D:D:D:D .

Peace, Love & Unity.