Sign in to follow this  
GaroweGal

Knaan waving our beautiful flag

Ngonge, The world is watching. When did Africa ever host an event this big? Never.Therefore its upon South Africa to put on a show.

I am upset still no progress in Africa still stuck in dark ages still lagging behind the civilised world.

Norsky,LOL, I am not an expert in African insects, perhaps you could shade some light on this subject. I am more than sure you had to chase away numerous types in your life in Africa, I grew up using insect repellent. Never paid attention to the type, and I don't intend to. :D

NGONGE   

^^ It's a dung beetle. :D

Anyway, think of K'anaan's flag waving and try to recall your tears from last night or something. Maxa kaa galay SA? icon_razz.gif

^^^Odayahow, Ofcourse you would now you grew up in the outback of Somalia. I will leave it to the experts.

You are right laakiin, SA is far superior to the region you hail from in Somalia. If I must admit. :D

Ngonge-Sure, sure, Embarrassed are we??? I would be too. Its a natural thing, to feel ashamed if you were once a jakoromabiibo. :D

No hard feelings dee, the truth might be hard to swallow at times. ;)

MZanzi   

Kool kat Toronto barambaro malahan miyaa? smile.gif

jokoromabiibo smile.gif

you sound like someone who grew up in eastleight.

maxaad marka Ngonge ugu booteen

Mzanzi lol, Couple years ago , I visited family in tanzania. It was a horrible experience, there I picked up a couple of swAhili words.(*SMILES*).

Kool_Kat   

Fufu, baranbarooyinka Toronto camera shy waaye... :D Kuwa dhinicina ilbaxiin waayebo hadey TVga soo istaagaan...Najeynaa!