Sign in to follow this  
Johhny B.

Where is the pickin TREND heading for mali chicks?

raula   

^^^mbona :confused: :rolleyes:

Posted by JB:"RAULA u sure r cute n all that , but i´ve promised maself nat to EVER get beaten again cause of a chick..." whaaaat! and I thought that of all the people u would protect me from SHOOB(SHOOB is my stalker:p :D ) waryaa SHOOB, suuqa haigaxiriin mandhow :mad:

by the way JB-yes there is a way your mom could chit-chat with my moms, only if you could pass on the 411 to me and I pass it along to my moms- comprente'

FYI: hedhehaya..horta marka ani laiskugudhidhibayo..oo laiibsanayo..maxolaan ahay? iyah sidii lax camal baaba laigadgaadanaya..cajiib

Originally posted by raula:

whaaaat! and I thought that of all the people u would protect me from SHOOB(SHOOB is my stalker:p
:D
) waryaa SHOOB, suuqa haigaxiriin mandhow :mad:

SHOOB .. u gonna PAY for ya empty threat.

:mad:

RAULA...the thought of my mum n ya mum chit chattin is way too temptin .

but i hate delayed gratification. icon_razz.gif

a scene from "qabrigi jacaylka"

raula: JB how many times do I have to tell ya I have a boyfriend?

jb:Well RAULA u look like the kina girl that could use two!

raula: SLAP

johhny pravo looool@ the scene from QABRIGA JACEYLKA.....

Now on the serious note my brother...don't u know (where there is conflict is due to the reason of well constracted fabrication by alleged historians, scholars and powerful indivituals such as WOMEN)...hope u get un idea of wat my baby cakes raula is doing....somalida waxay dhahaan(naagtu kun nin bay shirisaa, mid kaliya bay kala baxdaa)....am #2 so johhny wat number are u huh?....looks like raula wants ta make u her ginny pig....and if ur up being a ginny pig...eventhou i don't eat pork...i will be more than happy make dis ecception this time....ya dig

Raula baby cakes why are you forcing me to do....why ....johhny is a good guy ....baby pls don't give the wrong impressions...i don't wanta hurt him once he gets a BIG HEAD...

asxantu

raula   

loooool @JB...shekadu ma meshaas bey gadhe! cajiib wale. filin filin iyo sheekada hindida aa ja nobilabatee yah!(I will be back with a better response).

SHOOB..haismojiin saxib..I will be back for you too..

this remainds of the saying... harbar fadiidha lagdin la fududu!

yo! dating an american chick and a nomad lady is more like a day n nite difference! mark my word homie! u aint gonna be talking gebrish once u get the real deal!!

u be a man!! asaap!! ;) u ever heard of caraweeylo!! :confused: word homie!!lolol..

lol @ rudy " habar fadhida " ... will she EVER stand up?... as for Mr SHOOB i getta USE ma KARATE on him ( these lessons sure paid off ).

ya words ARE marked homie, u said like DAY n NIGHT , u mean somali galz DO serve breakfast "ANJERA" on BED with a " u should do something about that morning erection " look , but NEVER materialize? :cool: i kina SEE a REAL DEAL at the horizon. :D Ashley getta take a HIKE. :D

^^ How is the Holiday goin? and why are you suddenly concerned about what Somali chicks want? Is it 'cause you dont fit into any of the categories mentioned? :D ..... figures!

There is no other way luv, u gotta have those. Lets talk about how we can get you there...thats time more judiciously spent ... :D

Originally posted by Seven of Nine:

^^ How is the Holiday goin? and why are you suddenly concerned about what Somali chicks want? Is it 'cause you dont fit into any of the categories mentioned?
:D

Holliday goin OK .. just as expected mum n i covered all subjects in the 1st day ,n i felt like i NEVER left. just like old days can u beleive she goes " coofka iska jar " i end up at Fort Lauderdale beach every morning n miss ya.

so i SOL alot since there is NO Paltalk for Linux :D

icon_razz.gif EXCUSE you girl .. i HAPPEN to b wadad with fat account, n i already GOT porposal from RAULA.

her mum n my mum ARE fond of each OTHER

all i getta Do is beat mr SHOOBARO´s bejeezus.

n YES she is marryin me cause i´m feminist icon_razz.gif

Raula? :rolleyes: ...of all the cute chicks you could have? dats just a raw deal bruv..you really have got the wrong end of the stick this time...and to think this is ur 1st expereince with 'mali chicks' *nods head with sincere sympathy*

^LoL! OUCH!!!!!!!!

Johhny...dont listen to Seven. Raula is a super-cool middle-aged spinister. You'll do well to wed her. ;)

As for the trend, IMHO the only good faarax is a dead one. smile.gif

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

Raula
is a super-cool middle-aged spinister. You'll do well to wed her.

Precisely my point luv. She is hitting expiry date soon. Why bother with half baked Raula when you can have just as well - a fresh, skin tight, obedient, willing little bird.

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

^LoL! OUCH!!!!!!!!

Johhny...dont listen to
Seven
Raula
is a super-cool middle-aged spinister. You'll do well to wed her.
;)

As for the
trend
, IMHO the only good faarax is a dead one.
smile.gif

A-Sun ... ONLY a DEAD one ? come on ... when did ya rosy cheek got kissed by a"chad"(KAT)smellin lips last n whispered " luv ya u lil devil thing " ? girl u missin it all . faaraxs ARE improvin , look around ya what do u see? YES , it is owned by FAARAX :D

7of9 .... haven´t u ruined ma virtual life enuf?

u wanna me get a "reer baadiye teen" instead of Raula n loose ma front teeth while tryin to teach her how to french kiss? icon_razz.gif what next?

raula   

7of9..u diana-lover(in swahili, they call them-kor ka fanta hos ka coca-cola icon_razz.gif tis a compliment my dear ;) )u jealous aint it? U and A-SUN are friggin' jealous coz the only prince toad in town has the hots for a gal in USA....and hasn't even looked your way(show-offs!)..aint it? (calaa itaxaal-qaraarka iska dhaafe ee oroda maraq dhameer iskushuuba :rolleyes: )

* puts her hand over her new-found spanish hearthrob-Johnny B(his nick name by the way is RAU'L)shoulder and walks away swaggering side to side )*

JB:my darling halloween pumpkin :D -I will call ya once u get back to your hotel room,hokey!(guess where I got the # from handsome :D )