Sign in to follow this  
Geel_jire

Google Dashboard

Today, we are excited to announce the launch of Google Dashboard. Have you ever wondered what data is stored with your Google Account? The Google Dashboard offers a simple view into the data associated with your account — easily and concisely in one location.

Over the past 11 years, Google has focused on building innovative products for our users. Today, with hundreds of millions of people using those products around the world, we are very aware of the trust that you have placed in us, and our responsibility to protect your privacy and data
. In the past, we've taken numerous steps in this area, investing in educating our users with our Privacy Center, making it easier to move data in and out of Google with our Data Liberation Front, and allowing you to control the ads you see with interest-based advertising. Transparency, choice and control have become a key part of Google's philosophy, and today, we're happy to announce that we're doing even more.

In an effort to provide you with greater transparency and control over their own data, we've built the Google Dashboard. Designed to be simple and useful, the Dashboard summarizes data for each product that you use (when signed in to your account) and provides you direct links to control your personal settings. Today, the Dashboard covers more than 20 products and services, including Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Web History, Orkut, YouTube, Picasa, Talk, Reader, Alerts, Latitude and many more. The scale and level of detail of the Dashboard is unprecedented, and we're delighted to be the first Internet company to offer this — and we hope it will become the standard. Watch this quick video to learn more and then try it out for yourself at

Official google blog

the Dashboard covers more than 20 products and services, including

Gmail

Calendar

Docs

Web History

Orkut

YouTube

Picasa

Talk

Reader

Alerts

Latitude

^ this is not even an exhaustive lists .. any of the services that you use when signed in to your google account and their respective privacy settings and what information google has stored is viewable.

I just tried it out and was able to fix the privacy settings and close out a few accounts that I no longer use.

Paragon   

Google bought Youtube as well? Damn. From blogger and now Youtube. I liked these accounts separate.

Yes the dashboard is not so bad although wordpress has a dashboard to die for. Problem with wordpress is though they lag in the department of presentation.

^What rock have you been living under,Sir Baara'go-n? :D

Let me check this out adeeryal.

edit: Oolala. they got my blogs, eeh. caadi mahan. Me likes,already

The Zack   

Google seems to be rocking and rolling these days. Verizon Wireless just released the DROID , a new Motorola phone with Google's Android OS. This phone is "supposed" to be an Iphone killer because unlike the Iphone it has an open development which means everybody can create an app for it. There are no limitations or requirements.