Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Iam really Impressed!!!

Salma   

What inspire you to study more, work more, contribute more, help more, learn more & to gain knowledge ??!!

And who Inspire YOU??!!! It could be your parents, friends, partners, scolars, or the Celebrity you like. A wise man once said "My enemies always inspire me". Whoever is the person who's inspiring you, don't you agree with me that " Mr.Kimani Ng'ang'a's strong ambition, motivation & love for "Education" should really inspire you to move forward and learn more & take advantage of all the possible means around you for "Knowledge and Education".

This 85 years old Kenyan Man who waited more than eight decades for his first day of school has now finished his elementry school. He wishes & works hard to let all the Children get their Education Chance. He always wanted to be a veterinary doctor because of his love to the animals.

Personally, I believe nothing is impossible in this life if you believe on it and work hard to get it. Iam sure with this high spirit and motivation he will achieve his goal One Day.

People, Let's all salute this man and everyone who is following the same path. Its really bad to see many ppl who are wasting the chances they have for study & education or even for the food, medication,,, etc while there are millions of creative and needy people out there who wish to get their chances for better life.

Click here with your Fat Fingers icon_razz.gif

"العلم يؤتى ولا ياتي"

Muhammad   

"I love being in school," Kimani told reporters. "I always wanted to be a veterinary doctor, because I love animals. That is my goal."

Kimani uses two hearing aids and a cane. On school days, he walks about a half-mile to join his 100 fellow students at the local elementary school.

:D:D

they say, at his age, people with goals tend to stay around a little longer. good for him.