Sign in to follow this  
Curly

First Impressions

LoL @ OG-moti and Nomad. icon_razz.gif

I have to agree with the above nomads on Silent Sista...that girl is NOT silent. Ya Allah...I luv her tho, she puts ppl like Hibo and Raula in their place when they start abusing us Brits.

Which brings me to part deux of my list:

Raula...comes across as composed and not one to suffer fools easily on SOL...but my goodness, inantu is BRILLIANT! I feel uneducated everytime she's around. Damn sujuis..they are taking over! :mad: redface.gif

Mrembo...always was smart and sweet, laakiin a wicked sense of humour ayeey qarinaysay. But it all comes out in Paltalk. :D

OG-girl...I concur...too sweet. Cant say anything bad about her.

Hibo...was always direct and charismatic and somewat full of herself..hehehe. Its all good tho...I like strong personalities and this girl HAS IT ALL. ;)

Somealien...an Alien with split personalities. Scary, witty and occasionally hilarious.

Xena-Fan aka Scorpion...too damn smart for her own good. I used to think she was too aggressive previously but my opinion has been revised. Sweet girl.

I'll leave the male nomads for another time.

Ameenah...u need to join us in Paltalk girl! Wot u waiting for? :mad:

raula   

^^^^mucho gracias bonita :D;)

I have to agree with the above nomads on Silent Sista...that girl is NOT silent. Ya Allah...I luv her tho, she puts ppl like Hibo and Raula in their place when they start abusing us Brits.

Which brings me to part deux of my list:

Raula...comes across as composed and not one to suffer fools easily on SOL...but my goodness, inantu is BRILLIANT! I feel uneducated everytime she's around. Damn sujuis..they are taking over!

...lol abusing the brits kulaha..are u settin me up for an attack -knowing that I am planning to visit UK sometime this year???? Queen Bee..haigudirin..wilaasha britishka yah! lol..

But thanks for the complimente'..mansha-allah to most of the gals in this forum(including you Bee) ..walaahi, they amaze me..mansha-allah.

lol-Ameenah is busy shopping and holding tea parties :D;) (I hopin for this when I land in London-but will keep you posted insha-allah)

dhiirane   

Since I am new to the sol here is how I perceive some of the nomads

CUTE_LILGIRL very funny and creative

LEGEND OF ZU king of comedy

TRY_ME an intelligent young woman

OG_GIRL polite and charming

cheers!

aww tan kis ferry maaj *gifing mizz e-hug*

giiki huh? nuumad is chast chelus becuz ay finishid esl galaas bifuur him and tiijar liikis me pettar **gifing numad da eeval eye*

Shaapeela tan kis ferry maaj...*mac mac* lakinse ay am istill not numad...yuu waanti tarii betision wiid me?? Tuu yearis aagu wan ay choined dis site, it waas unly 10 bost..nuw it is fiifty...chast bayur ekasturshan *siik and tiyared uuf peeing elligal aylian & sharciless*

^^ You know Qaxooti, David Blunkett is introducing those ID cards soon. I suggest you get your derriere to the HOME OFFICE and seek asylum, before they deport your tea-drinking, sharci-less badhi back to the bush. icon_razz.gif

AlwaysLearning:

I must say I was surprised by the quality of people I met offline, truly nice peeps

So you finally decided to show your face when I couldn't make it? :mad:

Waan fahmay sheekada. Micna malaha tho, I will get my own back maalin dhow. :mad:

PS: Glad to know you all had a great time without me. redface.gif

WoW...hard for a sista to say no to such an offer, but am afraid I'm already taken. But I just hate not doing anything for you, so here is some insider info...

*Whispering*...I hear X-Quizit is single and looking. If you don't mind having Canadian, rather than British, Citizenship, and if u dont mind putting up with a cranky, muscular and lonely bird, you may be in luck. ;)

True, being Canadian is much less exciting than being a Brit, but beggars cant be choosers. Sharci is sharci, no? :D

Good luck and God bless.

PS: If things dont work out with X-quizit, there's always a last option..>> Athena.

*Looks around quickly b4 running out of the room* :eek:

x_quizit   

LOL Barwaaqo, I don't take leftovers, sowie, no offense!!!

**(comes into the room, chasing after Desperado's ever expanding derriere, and taking immense satisfaction seeing my stilleto create some damage) icon_razz.gif

p.s.-as to ur avatar, stop misleading desperate and lonely men/butches into believing u look anything remotely close to Sushmita Sen. For any future men looking for barwaaqo aka desperado, i would refer u to a pic of the wicked witch of the west.

Canadians Rule!!! Down with stuck up brits!!! :mad:

Senora   

LOL..you heiffers crack me up!!

I can't remember everyone i met, and a few of you i only met once, so i dont know what to really say abt you, but here goes!

Silent-sista<--I think everyone has made it clear...this girl is the total opposite. She is outspoken but at the right times

Og-Girl<--She is such a miskiin wallahi..this girl is too sweet...

Xena_Fan<--I luv this girl...definitely someone i can get along with in real life...She is so smart, and so nice...

Barwaaqo<--LOL, she just exactly how she is in SOL...she has a great sense of humour, and boy can she bust her "hooked on phonics" skillz

Athena<---honestly, she livens things up on paltalk....

Mizz-Unique<---i luved ever since the day she had my back when Silent-sista tried to diss the Americans :mad:

Lakkad<---He is trully sweet, and such a miskin...i still remember A day when the convo got "HOT"..and he started threatening to leave...lol

Winger<---I never paid attention to him on SOl, but he's soooo cool...He's the kind of person you can just end up talking to for hours!!

Rokko<--poor guy never sleeps, lol.He's always on there when its late at night for him. He's pretty quiet, but i can't say anything bad abt him..

Sophist<--i only saw him online once when i came on...and he was singing :eek: ..lol...thats all i got on him

Psycho-Sue<---Awww, what a doll?She rocks

Somealien<---I agree with whoever said this "she is a misunderstood genius"....and boy does this girl know her Music trivia!!

STHML_Lady<---wonderful gal...i was cheering when she finally got over her mic phobia

Opinionated<---chatted with her once, and despite this aggressive image she's protrayed on here, she is such a down to earth person, and real cool

Hibo<---LOL, girl it was fabulous meeting you that night.Your so funny, i never thought you had that humour in you!

Darman<---he really needs to do something about that helicopter sound in the background..

Shangazi<--I dont know your SOL name, but that one day of meeting you was great, i can't wait to see you again!

Soul Train<---Ok, I dont think he's a SOL member, but he's sooooo funny.....

ok, thats everyone that left an impression on me....all in all, this paltalk experience has trully been wonderful....

Barwaaqo :

So you finally decided to show your face when I couldn't make it

Too bad you were not there sis - next time IA. Excuses will not be tolerated anymore - you have used up your allocated ones... smile.gif .

Iffah   

Shaabela - I guess that's something. Where've you been these days tho? Missed your wacky sense of humour. And I still insist - you're not sane :D

Sue - I used to think she was an odd character - now she's even weirder.. but in a good way this time. Can you say 'room air'... smile.gif

OG_Girl - This girl is hilarious. She's been on my pal list for a while now and she never seems to remember my SOL name. We'd be chatting for a while then comes that question..'who are you again?' But she's not the only one suffering from short term memory loss (exem, exem,..Sue and Mrebo) icon_razz.gif

More to come (I think...)

Gotta run...

Macalin   

^^Hey Lady, Its not there fault u are wearing that YELLOWISH/ORANGEISH-flourecent Jilbaab(with black indha shareer!)..Ya know!

Mrembo Said:

Lakkad<---He is trully sweet, and such a miskin...i still remember A day when the convo got "HOT"..and he started threatening to leave...lol

......LOL Yallz Was Hot,tho..am only a MINOR rem that!?

Blessed   

Sorry sue, I'm gonna laze out of this one. Too many nomads to analyse...!

Anyhoot...Saturday, was a great laugh.. walahi, didn't think i was gonna have that much fun... but ya'll surprised me .. lol kidding .. most nomads are true to their sol caharcter so it' was cool! But, I must say...I'm not so scared of sue anymore - pschotic, pessimistic... did you go to acting school?

But, I've got to say her paranoia is ultra contagiouse.. man, am being extra careful with everything I touch since that little story about the letter box thing...

Always Learning , Sue ,Theiry and Sujui's Cousin (forgot your name luv, sorry!) and AL's Cousin (it's was nice to finaly get to know the girl about town lol) ooh... It been a pleasure meeting with ya, laughing with ya and eating bad falfel and great ice cream (don't look like that Barwaqo, your the one the got too busy)

And, I've almost forgot the other three nomads that were present. What were their names again? *scratchs head* . Aaah, Muna, Northerner and Sujui :D ya'll were alright to be seen again - don't make a habit of it though icon_razz.gif

Oh' come ya'll know i loves ya.. honestly ;)

Raula,

lol@ tea parties- you make me sound like islaan. But if thats your thing, babe I' make the time 4 ya :D

Barwaqo,

Okay, okay! stop looking at me like that, I'll come and visit ya'll in bahal took- but if me gets addicted to a level where it interfers with my sleep.. am coming after your **** :mad:

Sorry you couldn't make on sat.. but I made sure I had an Ice Cream on your behalf - you liked parlines and cream, right? Yummmmmm! I've saved you the spoon if you want it, you know where to get it icon_razz.gif

P.s Sue, 'Ms London' only comes out when scores need to be setteled. I've been told that being mean didn't go well with a nick as sweet as Ameenah...