Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

Work- stiffling,,,,,,,,,,, What about you?

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

:D
Faheema ... well I as giving Shez the benefit of the doubt. i didnt think inay Faaraxs hala dhufaano la soo shir tagtay as a business idea
redface.gif

Alow niman wax ogeen.....Sheh indeed waa sheh maa daadiso. *Car* smile.gif

^ Woman you are scary :eek:

There is a reason they are lovingly called the "Family jewels" ... you wont be punishing just the miskiin faarax.

FB sxb .. ma si qalad ah ayaan u fahmay mise waxbaa iiga qorsoon bal warka ii jilci widaayo ?

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

lol@Faheema ... if i take it at face value .. flogging the jewels is torture not a business idea ... unless someone is planning to sell their services to uncle sam.

These were donated to the esteemed ‘Rag Waa Ragii Hore’ Laboratory [Founder yours truly Sheh ] and procedure is nothing like torture, with a local aneasthetic he'll be a new and improved Man in 30mins smile.gif

:D crazy women waaba soo dhigateen.

A freind of mine ... actually swears by them (danbi ... probably).. lol but seriuosly ... markuu dhaaranayo on something important he will say "Waatan *** waaayaa !"

and the popular english one goes "I would give my left **** for *something* " (must be something very valuable)

and you propose to rid a faarax of something held in such high esteem.... you need to go back to the drawing boards .. or else you will be bankrupt very soon.

^on the contrary, it is you that should go back to the drawing board. You'll make a mint once you work out what I've handed to you on a plate. It's a dogs b*llocks of an idea.

most fun I've had all week smile.gif

Faheema.   

^LoL@dogs b*llocks :D

Geel_jire how can we be bankrupt when it's a FREE service :D We get kind donors and we provide the care, after all we have a vested interest.. it's a win-win yacnii lol

bes bes, ka daa ka daa.

Hahahaha.

Are you confusing them deliberately or are you confused yourself?

Now I'm confused. But what a hoot.

Hubb   

Originally posted by Fahiye:

PS: I am writing this to you guys from the balcony of my office with my slick apple mac! The sun is shining in London what a difference a day makes.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, god bless ur soul.