Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Pregnancy Pact

The Globe's Tania Deluzuriaga reported earlier this month that Gloucester officials were mystified by the 17 pregnancies at the school this year and alarmed by the fact that some seemed intentional. Time magazine reported this week that some of the teens had entered a pact, planning to get pregnant and raise their babies together. The story spread like wildfire.

web page

Miriam1   

strangely sweet that they wanted to have babies together, naive and awkwardly innocent

...incredibly sad on the other hand !

Cara.   

The school must have dropped Basic Intro to Common Sense from the curriculum.

What happened to taking the SATs together or going to the same colleges or other normal teen girl pacts?

Naden   

Stu*pid girls. Some kids think that you can fast forward into adulthood without paying a price.

Abyan   

"Jamie spears was sooooo totally cool having a baby, i want one too " mentality meel hageeyso

I think that the media has recently been shoving in our faces how babies in hollywood are proudly carried by the celebrities like it´s the accessory of the year, the newest "prada bag".

But then again, if hollywood does, me do too masoconeeyso.

I feel sorry for the parents of these young girls, that will probably start raising a grandchild they haven´t asked for yet.