Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

Sista's Too Smart To Marry?

Nephissa   

^ You are too pretty and smart to be upset by an "Old Butler" or whatever the male equivalent to "Guumees" is. He's not worth being upset over. Malaha waa loo soo qubeeyay, qaraar baa ka keenaayo hunqaaacada.. :D .

Originally posted by Fahiye:

this topic shows that most of SOL girls are bunch of guumeys in the waiting-- unless they marry of course other single SOLers; thus far I was told there has been 4 wedding as a result of SOL.
Perhaps, the vaving grace will come from SOL men
. In the real world though, most of these girls are date challenged-- I am purely going on from thier ideas of men whilst discussing gender issues.

And that's what they call subtle self-promotion. Neat. :D

Kool_Kat   

this topic shows that most of SOL girls are bunch of guumeys in the waiting--

Ehe ehe ehe ehe...I couldn't get past the guumeys thingy....kax kax kax...Good things come to those who wait, mala dhihijirinoo horta...

Farhiye, you're funny abaayo...kix kix kix...

Jamster   

Kool Kat, thanks for konplimentiga.

Val, I am married man with 3 kids and have nothing to promote--unless the wifey of course gracefully encourages to save some poor soul in SOL; oh yeah she is a member then I might think about it though feminist wanna be stuck with 9-5 jobs wont do :D .

Val, I am married man with 3 kids and have nothing to promote--unless the wifey of course gracefully encourages to save some poor soul in SOL; oh yeah she is a member then I might think about it though feminist wanna be stuck with 9-5 jobs wont do
:D

If that is so, let's hope the poor souls in SOL are saved from your intervention.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^There are programs to help with the dyslexia you know
:D

Maxaawaaye dyslexia? Kabo cusub oo iga dambeeyay miyaa? Mise adaa ah... :rolleyes: