Sign in to follow this  
Abdulladiif Al-Fiqih

Speeding Tickets!!

Dear brothers and sisters, I need some tips on how to beat these tickets and prevent them going on my record so please share with me your experiences, experts, tips, and tricks that could help me beat them. I got these tickets(2) in a span of 4 weeks and they both got me on RADAR. Furthermore, I was way above the limit but I just feel that I have to fight them and see how it goes. I know am innocent until proven guilty and that’s why I want to roll the dice, take the chance with trial and plea NOT guilty instead of getting into probation even though I am not hopeful.

Help your brother nomads. Insha Allah, I will read your responses if any before I head to the Court On this Tuesday. Also soducee walayaal

Jaabir   

keep your eyes on the cars ahead and behind you.. look out for Ford Crown Victoria’s… most of which are driven by either cops or elderly people…

mich127.jpg

check thi THIS s website for the cars used by the police in your state..

don’t speed around curves or in area’s where u cant see beyond 500 ft.

Don’t be the only one speeding.. try to speed behind someone who is already speeding…

Don’t trust the radar detector, most state patrol troopers shut off their radar and turn it on when they see someone speeding..

I wouldn’t even think of speeding if I was you though,,, think about how much your insurance premium will soar up to if you get a third one!! Is it really worth it!!

Haneefah   

Gosh, this just reminded me of all the parking tickets I still haven't payed off. :mad:

Abdi, walal, I wish I could be be of some help but I don't know much about speeding tickets other than the fact that they could really screw up your record....so just be careful eh.

And Insha'Allah, you'll be proven Not guilty ...just tawakal Allah(swt) before the trial, and things shall end smoothly for you...My dua's are with you huuno.

Rudy, I looked into the traffic school thing and it seems to be a sure deal walaahi but I wonder how does it work? Do I have to ask the judge and get a permission to attend the school or do I have to register prior the court day? how di u do it homie, feel me in..

LOL@look out for Ford Crown Victoria’s… most of which are driven by either cops or elderly people…

You funny dude. Actually I was driving behind this guy who was speeding too and I also mentioned to the officer that I was driving at the flowing of the traffic but that did not help. Can you believe I and my friend were interrogated for abt 30 mins? The minute he saw my last name, he started asking me some ****** questions like what am doing in St. Louis Missouri if I am from MN? He also called like 5 backup troopers and the whole place was a mess walaali. It seemed like the captured some Al-Qaeda members :confused: :mad:

wouldn’t even think of speeding if I was you though,,, think about how much your insurance premium will soar up to if you get a third one!! Is it really worth it!!

I hear you brother and that is why am trying to keep off my record but I should be more careful in the future Insha Allah. Thanks bro

Nafisa, thanks for the Dua Inadeer. Insha Allah, it will turn out olrite.

yu alqaid wanna be! 5 cruisers! dang! i bet u were having a strong heart beat!!lolol.. aboweehs, u wanna call your dmv, tell him that u want to go to driving school. then they will mail schools to go in your city and extent your due date of the ticket. at least, u might pay lil bit more but the violation wont go into your record, thus, your insurance wont go up!! remember, u r allowed 3 moving violations, at least in gustabo state of cali, then i more and u license might suspend for sometime!!

but if u dont go to school, that ticket remains in your record for a year!!! and boy the insurance folks love that!! they will ring your azz for cash!! che che ching!! for a year!! it aint worth it!! u can go to school one saturday or couple of nite weeks and be done!!

You guyz have a driving school? like driving offenders school? - kool, when will that be introduced to the UK :cool: . Imagine getting caught on camera and pleading innocent...liking it :D:D , so how does it work?...

N.O.R.F   

i got caught speeding just as i got off the M1, i was doing 39mph instead of 30, now they wanna give me 3 points and a fine redface.gif :mad: . Yesturdays report that speed cameras were saving lives didnt help things either :rolleyes: . Paid £100 just last week for parking on yellows and driving on a bus lane at rush hour, damn :mad: !

i got caught speeding just as i got off the M1, i was doing 39mph instead of 30,

Thats harsh....just a lil over....Now its a time to demand to redeem yourselve...where is that offender school? if we had the same setup we could've followed Rudy advice and get it overturned...

P.s next time ease off the Gas smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

P.s next time ease off the Gas

Its hard when its 12am on an empty road up norf :rolleyes: and you just wanna get home and sleep after a long week, plus the car dont help!

I wish i could redeem myself because they are criminalising the law abiding citizens with speed tickets while muggings, burglaries and voilent assault keeps on rising without much in the way of combating it. Thats probably because all the money is being spent on putting up cameras and processing fines and fattening their pockets at the same time. :rolleyes: . Thats my rant for today!

Have you noticed how quick they are to issue fine these days, especially parking fines,,,, you turn around for what seems like a second and there it is, a lovely fine staring at you... I have a feeling they have changed their job criteria...if anyone is considering to be a ticket warden/officer/inspector U gotta run under 10sec per 100metres to get the job...You have to be mega fast :D:D , they leave no traces, well offcourse ticket remains on the windscreen redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

Have you noticed how quick they are to issue fine these days, especially parking fines,,,, you turn around for what seems like a second and there it is, a lovely fine staring at you

Those damned Nigerians think its the best job in the world! i think i will get a private plate with name 'ADE' and a Nigerian flag, hopefully they will leave me alone after that!

**** wanted to share this vital info :D:D *****

Newsflash from DVLA (Driving Vehicle Licensing Authority)

In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag.

The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background ) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle.

For drivers of exceptionally low ability, additional flags are required.