Sign in to follow this  
Abdulladiif Al-Fiqih

Speeding Tickets!!

Imagine getting caught on camera and pleading innocent...liking it, so how does it work?

^^^^I cannot believe myself I did that but hey, it does work.....I actually avoided to appear in front of the judge and dealt with the CITY ATTORNEY (pleading NOT guilty in private) even though she denied me to get into probation programm or going to Traffic school. But there are many other options to keep the ticket off your record unfortunately, the court does not tell you that so you have to buy time and gether some info and to do that, I had to plea Not guilty so they can reschedule me for trial and in the mean time, I can do my thing and look into the Traffic school and other programms that are available as bro Rudy mentioned and advised me in his second post----Pleading Not guilty even though u r caught on camera, might be a good decision afterall even though it might not sound right at first......so next time dont be so quick pleading guilty and hang yourself, you might get away with it. smile.gificon_razz.gif

Thanks for the clarification Abdiladiif but I wish we were as lucky as you folks.

Uk - you get caught on camera, its pay up plus fine, or face court proceedings. YOU learn to live with it - mistake was yours & you pay big time - fine is not a big deal but points on your license is...Thankfully, I take the slow lane, normally occuppied by grannies ;)