Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Exclusive interview courtsey of NNN...

This is your humble correspondent for Nomad News Network bring you the first ever interview with the former minister of information of Iraq live view telephone from undisclosed location.

Lets get right into the questioning before we loose the line.

Humble me: Well actual my fist question is what everybody around the world are wondering is, are you safe? Were you harmed during the war? How has saddam copt with the defeat?

AL-SAHHAF: Our great leader Saddam stands strong and proudly defiant, repelling wave after wave of invading Western infidels. I ask what is the manner of your questioning our mighty Iraqi army? How are we defeated? And as far as my health go, I am well and fine enjoying this lovely coctail drink while basking under the sun of the beaches of momb.... I mean Euphrates river.

Humble me: Mr. Minister with all due respect are you denying the overwhemling facts that the Regime of Saddam is no more? Infact the whole world so the statue of Saddam being toppled.

AL-SAHHAF: AL-SAHHAF: The ill-mannered Iraqis and Americans you see on the streets toppling our statues and bombing are actually students here on spring break. As I speak with you with my new Q by Qwest phone I am actualing standing right under the statue. Only the foolish thinks this war is over.

Humble me: Why didnt Iraq not use their chemical or bio- weapons? Does Iraq not using this weapon proove that you did not have it in the beginning?

AL-SAHHAF: *lol* You actually believed those liars? Anybody with half a brain knew this war as about taking Saddam's beautiful palaces and love boat. Infact the first city they took was filled with empty palaces of gold buildings and thousands of virgins ready to serve Saddam. You see this Infidels were in love with our women that they manufactered a war scenario in order to bath with Iraqi females.

Humble me: So you do admit Americans had some succes in taking Iraqi cities?

AL-SAHHAF: You must not allow my slippery tongue to fool you into beliving the unbeliveable. We will push those crooks, those mercenaries back into the swamp.

Humble me: Thats fair, but we must thrive for actual facts and not propaganda. Is the Regime planning a comeback or some sort of regrouping to try and get back in control?

AL-SAHHAF: We are determined to defeat them and destroy them on the walls of our capital, as we are determined to destroy their miserable armies in every Muslim spot. You see they claim to have control of all the oil fields of Iraq which is ironic considering all the gas stations in America are run by Middle Easterners. So we have already infiltrated their own nation and thats our plan to attack them from the inside. Iraqi troops have captured at least 5 major American cities. We have brought the Land of Satan to its knees.

Humble me: Thats incrideable Mr. Minister, how are the Iraqis able to achieve such tasks, if they can't manage to live Iraq?

AL-SAHHAF: Right now, you don't know it, but we have put Iraq on wheels and are constantly moving about the globe. The Americans are searching for us in the Middle East, but they cannot find us. We are always moving. Right now we are somewhere near Australia.

Humble me: Well what Americna cities have the Iraqis managed to take over?

AL-SAHHAF: Well we have renamed them all and the makers of Atlas haven't gotten a chance to rename those cities. In the coming new edition we have proposed this new names for Minneapolis is now Wha-Tafuk-Wazi-Tinkin, Atlanta is Pleez Ztopdishit, San Diego is Mykamel-Izded, and New York is Wherz-Mytower.

Humble me: Well Mr. Minister my phone bill is gonna be too much so I have to cut this interview short. Any last word you have for your millions of fans out there?

AL-SAHHAF: I tell the truth even when I lie.

Humble me: By the way what is your thought on the lakers and timberwolves first game last nite?

AL-SAHHAF: The mighty wolves of the timber were able to thwart those sons of savages called the lakers. The lakers could not buy a bucket last nite. Those lakers infidels were tired of phonocating with their prostitues who accompanied them from LA.....Click.........

*communication lost.

Humble me: Well they you have it nomads that was an amazing few moments that will hopefully answer alot of questions. Well my time is done and remember if you hear it on NNN you probably had it somewhere else first

[ April 21, 2003, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

SoMa_InC   

The ill-mannered Iraqis and Americans you see on the streets toppling our statues and bombing are actually students here on spring break. As I speak with you with my new Q by Qwest phone I am actualing standing right under the statue. Only the foolish thinks this war is over.

lol lol lol lol lol ....very funny, tha sh*t is really hurting ma skinny ribs....cany laugh any more....keep em comin we luv dat minister

Well NNN is gonna be a new source of news and anaylsis. We are short on staff and creativity we are asking the nomads to help in anyway or form to make this possible.

We are determined to bring you more interview and programs so stay soon.

My next interview if all goes well is with one of the moderators of this site if not the owner.

Stay tuned in to NNN, if you had it hear, you probably had it somewhere else fisrt.

If you have any questions that needs some answering feel free to contact NNN.

P.S they moderators wont know if they are being interviewed so stay tuned in to NNN