Sign in to follow this  
najma2000

najma

Ok..let me get this stright you didnt marry the guy, got pregnant by him once and then again.. :eek:

Right i dont even have anything to say if your a somalia and a muslim REPENT..like seriously you make me sick :mad:

^^ Are you able to read? She is married. See below.

Originally posted by najma2000:

layziegirl i don't know why u talking like that,
the gay i am talking about is my husband
if i am haveing probelem with him and i am over with him why would i bring my self another brobalem again can u tell me. poeple make mistake and they learn from it

Nehanda   

Najma

Do not let some of these cruel futile comments get to you, most are probably said in jest.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling low especially when your hubby, the one person who’s support and love you need, decides to abandon you with the children he fathered.

There is nothing abnormal or desperate with wanting him back regardless of any mistreatments by him towards you. It’s easy for us to tell you what we would have done under similar circumstances but acting upon them takes great efforts and time.

Only you can make the finally decision. My advice to you is that in order to achieve a positive outcome, look at your inner-self and see how you might have contributed for your relationship to arrive at such a stage.

On a note, smoking weed is no more harmful or of risky reputation than smoking cigarettes.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

I didnt know somali families were like kufar families-what the sister described.

Fact is the problem of drinking and substance abuse is a blaring reality in the Somali community of the diaspora, and that statement just makes the problem even that much bigger. Instead of educating our fellow brothers and sisters and helping them when they find themselves in those situations we choose to shun them. We have a beautiful deen that can accept people at their worst with repentance, and yet we judge. Don't you realize that your making it okay for them by ignoring the problem and outcasting them? I'm not referring to you personally, this goes for all of us who look the other way instead of facing the problem head on. But I want you to know that this exists, and your statement doesn't help.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by BlueEpocha:

Fact is the problem of drinking and substance abuse is a blaring reality in the Somali community of the diaspora, and that statement just makes the problem even that much bigger. Instead of educating our fellow brothers and sisters and helping them when they find themselves in those situations we choose to shun them. We have a beautiful deen that can accept people at their worst with repentance, and yet we judge. Don't you realize that your making it okay for them by ignoring the problem and

outcasting them? I'm not referring to you personally, this goes for all of us who look the other way instead of facing the problem head on. But I want you to know that this exists, and your statement doesn't help.

Thank you Blue for the wisdom. I dont know much about the Somali community but as according to u there is a problem that exists….that is contrary to the religion. Substance abuse, social problems such as our Muslim families resembling kufar families, ect.

Here is where I disagree with you on course of action to slove these problems. U have said its best to educate these troubled brothers/sisters and help them instead of judging. While I agree its wrong to judge, I dont think we should waste energy in helping them. My sister every human being is born with an intellect….u know right from wrong…we are not like the animals who submit to their whims.

If these ppl who come from a history of poverty and by the Help of Allah have been given a second chance in a land of opportunity….found it in their head to smoke weed, or act like the worst of the society then there is no education or amount of dawa u can give that will help.

I know a brother that doesnt pray…..I told him fadlak turn to Allah make salat: he told me to pray for him….he knows the Quran….and What Allah commanded! Only Allah changes ppl…. the imam at my masjid said dont try to change old ppl that includes anyone after puberty….(in Islam u are an adult once u reach puberty not 18 like Western systems) they already have their minds set….but start with the kids.

There is no justification to blame these societal ills on the environment-ie America. The problem is not the society but the ppl of the community-the somalis!

Originally posted by Khalaf:

(1)
I dont think we should waste energy in helping them. My sister every human being is born with an intellect….u know right from wrong…we are not like the animals who submit to their whims.

(2)
there is no education or amount of dawa u can give that will help.

(3)
Only Allah changes ppl…. the imam at my masjid said dont try to change old ppl that includes anyone after puberty

they already have their minds set….but start with the kids.

(1)I agree we are born with a sense of right and wrong BUT PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES and for you to say we shouldn’t waste energy in helping shows me that you are indeed judging. How do you know their situation, how do you know maybe all they need is someone that gives them a word, or that they really want to get out of the situation but there is no one they can turn to that is outside of their circumstances? You are judging because you’re taking their situation face value and using that against them. AND intellect is given to all of us BUT without knowledge you can’t use your intellect, education increases knowledge and for that I don’t see it as a waste of energy.

(2)How do you know? What do you make of the people that have done what would be considered under the religion the WORST and came back from it by becoming the best Muslims? How do you know if you haven’t tried reaching out? You might think your words or efforts are futile but you would be surprised the magnitude a simple word or a simple gesture can have on a person. But it has to be a constant reaching out until you know you have exhausted your attempts because it is our responsibility to try our best and leave the rest to Allah as he is the only one that can ultimately guide.

(3)Allah IS the all powerful, he is the ONLY ONE that can ultimately change someone and forgive them through his mercy, but doesn’t Allah expect us to help each other and offer a word of kindness? No one said change the person but rather, as your responsibility, remind them what they are doing is wrong without judgment or a sense of superiority on your part because of the situation they are in. I want to remind you that even the children’s destiny is made by Allah; no one deserves any more or less dawa than anyone else.

As for your comment of the somali people as the problem can I just say WHOA

Khalaf   

Blue sister my high school coach told us on first practice: I do not coach quitters/losers but only winners. U dont need education or dawa program to know smoking weed while having family is wrong…or taking the ways of kufar peeps is wrong…these ppl know they just dont care. U can only educate/help those who want to listen and change.

Originally posted by BlueEpocha:

As for your comment of the somali people as the problem can I just say WHOA [/QB]

Why whoa? Its fact….if problems exist its the fault of the ppl of the community ie Somalis.

Your part of the problem whether you choose to see it or not. I say whoa because that was one loaded statement, and the sad part is your making yourself look like an outsider when your the root of it all...this is where I sign off

Baluug   

Najma, I would say this husband of yours is nothing but trouble, and you're most likely better off without him. There's more than enough Muslim brothers out there who will take care of you and your 2 kids, and practice the diin as well. And if you can't find anyone, I'm available!! Just call me Captain Save-a-Garoob. :D

I dont care what anybody says....this is the funniest shit i have ever read.......am here rolling.......men this comedy......this is not real...and everybody trying to seriously answer this makes it even funnier