Sign in to follow this  
najma2000

najma

hi evey1 i neet help with my marrch

i love this gay and i am not shure if he realy love me as i love him, becouse sense we had our second doughter we have lots fight and we fight about him comeing light at night like 12:00 am

he smoke wead and don't know where he at, reasinly we had fight and i told him to get out the house i also told him that i will sine the car for him if he will leaf us a lone, and i did, he leafed the house and never call us again, i call and i told him please came back your 2 doughters need u i mough sound istopid but i love the gay soo much, i could't stop my self, please i need your help so do you gays think he will came back fore us or not

Johnny B   

I've seen few "this guy is so " posts lately but i think yours is the most convincing one , so allow me to share my view.

I think , you need to take it easy with yourself , at least for now, you'll have to sift through what you feel for this guy next month or two , but for now i want you to concentrate on your daughters .

it seems that you're having some sort of family crisis , and the thought , the sheer thought of him leaving you and the daughters is enough to get you mal-adjusted, that is normal, specially after you get kids.

I think ( am sure) he'll come back to you and his daughters, but before he does , you need to come back to your self and to your daughters , obviously the father of your daughters is having a problem , and he needs your help as much as you need him . but for the moment , i'd advise you to concentrate on your kids , without you over-calling him and him falling deep into whatever he is on.

There are surely more than you wanted to share so i,m only acting on largely pure instnics.

Be strong , you're a good mother and probably a wonderful person.

Castro   

Originally posted by najma2000:

i love this gay .....and ..... he smoke wead

Well there's your problem right there, dear. He's both gay and he smokes weed. It's bad enough he putts from the rough but to add a gateway drug to that sinful lifestyle just doesn't jive with being a father of two. I say forget him and move on. He may be your babies' daddy but he's really bad news.

Good luck to you.

Nephissa   

You waste your time with stupidh $hit like "will he ever come back?". Is this a joke? If it isn't, then you must be smoking some of the weed he left behind. Mush ma3quul! Who gives a CRAP if he doesn't come back? If you're looking for any kinda pity from me, I'm sorry I can't give it.

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

You waste your time with stupidh $hit like "will he ever come back?". Is this a joke? If it isn't, then you must be smoking some of the weed he left behind. Mush ma3quul! Who gives a CRAP if he doesn't come back? If you're looking for any kinda pity from me, I'm sorry I can't give it.

^^ Xasadsanaa...ma mas bay liqday mise abeeso la-jiif!... waa meel uu JB talo naxariis leh uu baxshay..Tyj-na ay ku rog rogatay gabadhan dhibaataysan!

:eek:

Who gives a CRAP if he doesn't come back? If you're looking for any kinda pity from me, I'm sorry I can't give it.

Whoa Tyjwania relax there for a sec, whats with the insensitivity, there are children in the picture and a man and a woman's marriage is on the line. I would understand if it was a boyfriend girlfriend thing, but this is a FAMILY we are talking about, and joke or no joke for you to respond like that is not right at all. If you cant be sympathetic at least show some empathy or don't say anything at all. What happened to benefit of doubt.

And Castro that was completely uncalled for.

Sister is there anyone you can talk to, say your mother, his mother, any family members that could be of help when it comes to reaching out to him? If so they need to know whats going on, don't try to solve the problem on your own, the beautiful thing about our community is that, he needs to be reminded of the responsibilities he has to his family.Please don't despair if he doesn't come back your worth more than that and so are your girls, and if he can't recognize that then he doesn't deserve you. please remember that you need to make life as safe as possible for your little girls, they come first.

Castro   

Blue, calm down atheer. This is the question she asked:

please i need your help so do you gays think he will came back fore us or not

Do you really think anyone could answer that question for her? In a poll no less? Come on atheer. She (if it's really a she) made this all into a circus and the cruel responses she received are quite proportional to her question.

In the highly unlikely event that this scenario depicts actual people and events, I regret and apologize for my harsh words.

Originally posted by Castro:

Blue, calm down atheer. This is the question she asked:

quote:

please i need your help so do you gays think he will came back fore us or not

Do you really think anyone could answer that question for her? In a poll no less? Come on atheer. She (if it's really a she) made this all into a circus and the cruel responses she received are quite proportional to her question.

In the highly unlikely event that this scenario depicts actual people and events, I regret and apologize for my harsh words.
Castro, I know the e-world has become full of dishonesty and a fantasy for some but that doesn't mean there are no real people with real problems seeking real help out there. Clearly you can see that she just managed to express what she is feeling, thus could it be by asking such a question she is pleading for help or seeking reassurance. The Least we can do is give benefit of doubt.

p.s. nice small font how bout putting that to the forefront?

Castro   

^ Ok atheer.

Take two:

Najma2000eey, he will be back inshallah. In the meantime, and just in case he doesn't, seek help from your parents, siblings or clansmen and women. Find good child care providers in your neighborhood so you could send your kids there while you work or attend school. If there's a sign he's not coming back, use all available means (legal, tribal, threat of violence, etc..) to extract child support from him. Keep your faith and get close to your family.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by BlueEpocha:

quote:Originally posted by Tyjwania:

Who gives a CRAP if he doesn't come back? If you're looking for any kinda pity from me, I'm sorry I can't give it.

Whoa Tyjwania relax there for a sec, whats with the insensitivity, there are children in the picture and a man and a woman's marriage is on the line. I would understand if it was a boyfriend girlfriend thing, but this is a FAMILY we are talking about, and joke or no joke for you to respond like that is not right at all. If you cant be sympathetic at least show some empathy or don't say anything at all. What happened to benefit of doubt.
A man takes care of his offspring. He even takes care of another man's offspring. She made babies with a boy, not a man. A boy is not a dad. No ill-will is meant by pointing out the ********* in this, but my harshness was warranted. Gays and weed puffers don't just up and appear overnight. She knew it was coming, and when it finally did come, she's not only here asking a bunch of total strangers what to do, but also is saying she LOVES him! For crying out loud lady, if she even had ONE screw that wasn't loose up there, she could've figured it out what to do and would have done it long ago.

I feel sorry for the kids tho, I really am. They're probably too young to understand, but the mom isn't. She just can't invite a snake in and ask later why he bit her. Sheeesh!

Gays and weed puffers don't just up and appear overnight. She knew it was coming, and when it finally did come, she's not only here asking a bunch of total strangers what to do, but also is saying she LOVES him! For crying out loud lady, if she even had ONE screw that wasn't loose up there, she could've figured it out what to do and would have done it long ago.

I feel sorry for the kids tho, I really am. They're probably too young to understand, but the mom isn't. She just can't invite a snake in and ask later why he bit her. Sheeesh! [/QB]

Okay, first off I think she wanted to say guy unless we are all gays. Secondly mashallah you seem like a strong woman, take no bullshit kinda gal, unfortunately that's not the case for every woman. Why are you judging her, your not in her situation, you don't know what happened, and you can't say for certain she knew it was coming. Maybe these bunch of total strangers are the only people she can ask at the moment.