Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

RETURN OF THE MARC

Originally posted by Adam Zayla:

Hey Nerd....my topics are superior to yours.

sxb!

nerd eh? i am far from such a description, those who know me will tell you otherwise. the guy on youtube is marcassmith, i am MARC on SOL. This allows one to express oneself.

as for your Topics being superior, i congratulate you in this honour. if only you were consistent.

to my shock and surprise i have known Ibti for almost two years now. we have been good friends and regularly communicate. after conducting much needed research on SOLers, i found out who she was? i even called her but she denied being Ibti. well the truth is out now!

Chimera   

Marc - SOL is for me, what Yahoo-questions & answers is for millions of internet surfers, i'm preparing something so i need info, this might come over as boring and probably is..but i don't care, the info(pics,articles etc) is all i care for

the topic about Bosnia and it's amazing reconstruction might seem pathetic to you but when you compare it to our country's current situation it's a strong motivator - atleast in my case it is.

Curly   

Ill-formed? No more than yours luv, however I believe my opinions are mine to share as and when I please.

Strange thing this forum malarkey, all this opinion sharing tut tut tut. What has the world come too, aye!

Originally posted by Sue:

Ill-formed? No more than yours luv, however I believe my opinions are mine to share as and when I please.

Strange thing this forum malarkey, all this opinion sharing tut tut tut. What has the world come too, aye!

:D:D:D

I see people are getting confident. Maybe this new nice MARC should stop being nice.