Sign in to follow this  
Ismahan

What Tree Did You Fall From???

HAZELNUT TREE (Extraordinary) charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody, and capricious lover, honest, and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgment.

That's cute. About 95% correct.

nafta   

WEEPING WILLOW (Melancholy) beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner

Most of that is true, its really weird isnt it how something can be spot on sometimes....almost scary. But do u ever wonder how they get that right, do they actually study the tree or person or do they give the people the qualities that the tree has....or is it the other way round :confused:

CHESTNUT TREE (Honesty) of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritates easily and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

lol.......I apparently have difficulty in finding a patner, and lack confidence, but to balance these traits, i happen to be a born dimplomat,and honest being....Hmmmmm Interesting.

Adna   

salaam

Does saaq saaq count any ways hmmm let me see i thing i'm very much same as

CHESTNUT TREE (Honesty) of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritates easily and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence, acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.

lol.......I apparently have difficulty in finding a patner, and lack confidence, but to balance these traits, i happen to be a born dimplomat,and honest being....Hmmmmm Interesting.

other then that i will let u know latter love ya'll

The really birth or make believe...lol

No this is really me...but it is so true! :eek:

LIME TREE (Doubt) accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress, and labor, dislikes laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous but loyal.

And let me add very loyal ;)

Sophist   

Okay, is it me or there is contradiction here. I am astonished no body had picked this one up-- especially those who claim to fall from such a tree (I for one indeed not belong to this lot-- this tree I mean)

"LIME TREE (Doubt) accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress, and

labor, dislikes laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many

talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very

jealous but loyal. "

Okay, hates labour, meaning work (unless it is supposed to mean labour as in giving birth) at the same time he dislikes laziness and idleness. Okay how can this be possible? One can dislike and be lazy?

I am still waiting the Galool Tree--The embodement of my persona; or so I like to believe.

MAPLE TREE (Independent) no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

I do agree with most of the qualities

Pebbles   

Salaam

FIG TREE (Sensibility) very strong, a bit self-willed,independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a social butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

^^^Very me. Just the way I'd describe myself to a complete stranger except for the whole laziness aspect. No one really needs to be informed of my slothfulness, now do they?

Yabba-dabba-doo, 5hrs 30mins 40secs left before afur

BIRCH TREE (Inspiration) vivacious, attractive, elegant, friendly,pretentious, modest, does not like anything in excess, abhors the vulgar, loves life in nature and in calm, not very passionate, full of imagination, little ambition, creates a calm and content atmosphere.

These type of things always get me so wrong...

MAPLE TREE (Independent) no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

let's get started:

* Independent --- As in loner?

*no ordinary person --- John Dow

* full of imagination and originality --- This is a total lie... I am never original, and I have no imagination.

* shy and reserved --- Another lie

* ambitious --- Keep the lies coming.

* proud --- as in no inferiority complex?

* self-confident --- Sure

* hungers for new experiences---Bored?

* sometimes nervous --- Is that a unique quality?

* has many complexities --- What's that suppose to mean?

* good memory --- The biggest lie of all... I would forget my name if people didn't call me by it.

* learns easily --- I would like to think so...but maybe that's my pride talking (see above)

* complicated love life --- That might be true... IF I HAD ONE

* wants to impress --- I hope this one isn't true...