Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

UNITED STATES OF AFRICA

Malika   

Lets have some confidence in our selves,shall we? When will we be ready to be united?.I believe we are ready,the economy is booming in many African countries... and the economies would benefit alot from this unity,it will diminish the unfairness of the western markets for our products..

Its time we have one voice,one aim and not to be afraid to take the challenge this will create.I am a great believer in our abilities,lets not fall into the trap set by white colonial powers,a black man is not capable of his own affairs!

Black Power! :D

Ibtisam   

^^Black power and yes etc, But hello, are you guys dreaming, look around Africa please! forget Africa, look around Somalia (or what used to be somali) and reconsider.

it is ok ,,, we can bring solution through a bigger borders. Soomaalidu iyada uun baan is dhegeysan but hadii dad kele lagu dhex daro way islaami lahaayeen.

Let's give a try guys ,,,,,,,,,,, it can work.

Have u seen East Africa Community ?? ,, it did some remarkable improvement and now they planning to have one passport.

Malika   

Xanthus, Somalia is exceptional case,a pain in the neck of a case...but again,Somalia despite its crippling civil war,its still making headlines news interms of its telecom development...Imagine,what it would be if there wasnt a war..

But countries like Mozambique,Tanzania,Ghana and others are booming...

Yes by all means its a long way to achieve a united Africa that will tackle its povery/disease/economy/civil war issues,but by all means this meeting is a step toward some formation of pathway.I am a pan Africanist,and to me this is wonderful news,even though some will say ,I have my head buried under the sand..but heck one can dream!

Abwaan   

Africa will be lucky enough to stay together as it is now let alone become one big state. How pracitcal is this? As many said bal horta Soomaalidu tan dhexdeeda ah meel ha u hesho, Itoobiya gaajada iyo Aids-ka halla dagaasho, South Africa, Botswana iyo kuwo oo kalena sidoo kale halla dagaaleen Aids-ka. Liibiya, Uganda, Itoobiya, Egypt and many other leaders oo meesha nus qarni ku dhowaad madax ahaa xilalka haka degeen.

Malika   

Lool,Xan, I will try and be realistic,but Africa is so dear to me..I was those geeky kids whom was very political conscious about Africa and its struggles..My heros,were the founders of the Pan African Movement..so probably that romantic notion of that movement is still stirring within me..

Jacaylbaro,is right the development that is made by the East African union is making such an improvement in these countries.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

^^As long as u know it is a dream, and you might have to wake up.
smile.gif

JAc lool

could have been better if it was a realistic one!

Abwaan   

lol...Yes Munira, I have been to Somalia and Djibouti who I think both are in Africa if I am not wrong..lol.

Malika   

Yes dear,they are in Africa,but you cant judge the whole of Africa based on these two counties,one which is on its knees due to a long civil war,the other..erm,dont know what to say..

I advice you take a tour of Africa,you will be trully amazed..ofcouse poverty is still there,diseases are still there,but there is some development..

NGONGE   

JB,

You just posted this topic to flush out all the sijuis on this forum, didn't you? :D

Ps

I oppose the idea if Mauritania is part of this union.