Che -Guevara

'Scholar's and 'Analysts' complain

A whitey with superiority complex. They know better not to go against a national government policy,  they would not dream of doing that in the west with matters pertaining to national security.

The only statement of note to me in this long screed of calaacal was ...”Concomitantly, the ruling clique relies on a raft of internet trolls to advance their hegemonic narrative and attack anybody who may offer a different interpretation of the ongoing conflict and encourage peaceful political solutions instead of violence. Interestingly, the three social media camps most active supporting the war on Tigray can be loosely characterized as Amhara nationalists, pan-Ethiopian nationalists who are nostalgic for the country’s “glorious” past, and Eritrean trolls. This informs us of which political base the PP government has in Ethiopia”

I wonder what my fellow SOLers view on said statements are?

Duufaan   

The era of Tigray power in the horn is over and we are in the Nile scenario era. Even weak Sudan has benefited, the Ethiopian refusal of signing the Nile treaty. The focus is somewhere else. People in the region did not miss the Tigray either support Amhara nationalists. They are hoping for a different outcome. One thing is clear the era of the war of terror policy is ended for now. It is a different poll game with new players. One thing is clear is not the era of Malazawi  Faroole and others. People just need to get used to

Ismaaciil Mire. Guuguulayahaw hadaad gugu u ooyaysid, hadaad moodey keligaa inuu gubayo jillaalku