Sign in to follow this  
maajo

what is ur idea of perfect happiness?

Raxmah   

Is there really such a thing as a true happiness?

Striving for the sake of allah in everything I do, is my true hapiness.

Manaal   

1- To visit the Meccah

2- strong faith

3- My family

4- my health

5- Peace and safety around Islamic world and unity among them.

maajo   

maajo i think all that money talk it got alot to do with livin in pakistan sweety lol

dmm sis u are right..money is something different in pakistan...money talks around this dmm borring cityc + always money makes happy:)

maajo   

most of you seem to forget Peace the mostimportant thing in the worls, without peace live becames misserable

yeah bro that is the point .. the first thing u want is PEACE. but as far as we are somaliz ..we forget about it as QURBO become our lives.

let me define the recipe for our happiness.

the golden ingredients are :

peace :with out peace every thing is ruined.

love :second one is love..u love ur ALLAH . diintada..AND ur beloved one..

money : every thing is in ur pocket...but who is luck can get these three golden ingredients.. we all noted different happiness..lakin they all come under these three golden ingredients?

Blessed   

Perfect happiness doesn't exist. There is always something kaa dhiman or going wrong.

I guess, I shud be happy for my blessings and for simply being here, sane loved up and all that shidh.. laakin, you never are.. you always want more / what you don't have (even if you didn't want it whe you had it) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*wonders at human nature*

A7LA-SHU   

Maajo yeah i hear ya.. where in Pakistan u live at. coz my cozin lives there too i might hook u up with her so u can spend more money lol...

Ameenah tell me about.. yes human beings always want more.. but some things are always needed. deen n family for one.. i can be havin worst day but i know when i go home i'll cry to my mom n all lol. and that is happiness yo :D

I can't really say what true happiness is to me, because I havent found it yet. But I will tell you when I have :D if I don't get to involved and forget my SOL family.

Money makes me happy until I spent it and its all gone, then I'm more unhappy then I was to begin with.

Love makes me happy until the person I loved breaks my heart, can you say "heart break"?

Peace would probably make me happy if it ever happens :rolleyes: .

Heatlh makes me happy but I'm bound to get some kind of health problem in my life. So that won't last either.

Safety would make me happy, but where I live that hasn't happened yet. Damn these physcos/killers/stockers/rapers etc.

Mecca would absolutely make me happy, but what I hear it cost alot and my azz don't have that much cash on me. Oh well. One day I will Inshallah.

Being A True Muslim would make me obviously happy, but I know that won't happen because I know I sin. Even the smallest sins (gossip and lying) are still a sin and I can't stop myself redface.gif . Call me a typical somali women. Lol.

.:peace n luv:.

maajo   

Maajo yeah i hear ya.. where in Pakistan u live at. coz my cozin lives there too i might hook u up with her so u can spend more money lol...

iga-raali noqo..did you say i do know you..i am lost my wife will bit me if she browse this site(looooooooooool..i am joking)

hey are u serious? i will msg you?

A7LA-SHU   

yeah im serious i have my cuzin dere.. she lives in islamabad..or whatever way u spell dat.....

did i just hear ya say wife? hmmmmm.. i gotta tell her u been flirtin with some ladies on the web lol...