Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Deleted

Baluug   

Your Life Path Number Is 3

Your Life Path is one that emphasizes expression, sociability, and creativity as the lesson to be learned in this life.

You are among the entertainers of the world, bright, effervescent, sparkling people with very optimistic attitudes.

You possess the most exceptional creative skills: normally in the verbal realm, writing, speaking, acting, or similar endeavors.

The lesson to be learned with a 3 life path is that of achievement through expression.

The bright side of this path stresses harmony, beauty and pleasures; of sharing your creative talents with the world. Capturing your capability in creative self-expression is the highest level of attainment for this life path.

You are warm and friendly, a good conversationalist, social and open.

A good conversationalist both from the standpoint of being a delight to listen to, but even more importantly, one who has the ability to listen to others.

You are always a welcome addition to any social situation and know how to make others feel at home.

Your reative imagination is present, if sometimes latent, as the you may not be moved to develop you talent.

Your approach to life tends to be exceedingly positive, and your disposition is almost surely sunny and open-hearted.

You effectively cope with all of the many setbacks that occur in life and readily bounce back for more.

It is usually easy for you to deal with problems because you can freely admit the existence of problems without letting them get you down.

You have good manners and seem to be very conscious of other people's feelings and emotions.

Life is generally lived to the fullest, often without much worry about tomorrow.

You are not very good at handling money because of a general lack of concern about it.

You spend it when you have it and don't when you don't.

On the negative side, a 3 may be so delighted with the joy of living that the life becomes frivolous and superficial.

You may scatter your abilities and express little sense of purpose.

You can be an enigma, for no apparent reason you may become moody and tend to retreat.

Escapist tendencies are not uncommon with the 3 life path, and you find it very hard to settle into one place or one position.

Guard against being critical of others, impatient, intolerant, or overly optimistic.

Typically, the life path 3 gives an above-average ability in some art form.

This can encompass painting, interior decorating, landscaping, crafts, writing, music, or the stage, or all of the above.

You are apt to be a happy, inspired person, constantly seeking the stimuli of similar people.

Your exuberant nature can take you far, especially if you are ever able to focus your energies and talents.

All that crap just because of which day my birthday is?I didn;t even read this,I just copied it to my reply.Can someone tell me where I'm headed?

lol   

Og-... Naayaa.. and now this is wat u r doing? Sheydanah!

Ducaqabe: lol.... I feel for u bro.. believe me.. wax ay DOB kaala maqantahay aa iska yar.. I know the hr I was born.. but I still trying to make use of it :D

here is wat it said about me..... ITS SO TRUEEEEEE.... I am dreamer..not a doer.. and I have mood swings with relationships... no wonder I can't keep a man :D

Your Life Path Number Is 11

Your life path is greatly associated with spiritual awareness.

As one of the two master numbers, the 11 yields understanding and knowledge beyond the grasp of others.

The attitude toward life of those possessing this Life Path is somewhat extreme; extremely intuitive, avant-garde, idealistic, visionary, and cultured.

These extremes make you an interesting, if unusual person, with much to offer society.

The Life Path 11 person is deep-thinking, and you are no doubt interested in understanding many of life's mysteries and more intriguing facets.

Your inventive mind and broad-minded views will permit you to succeed in life in any number of ventures.

You can best serve society, however, in those endeavors utilizing your skills of counseling and guidance.

Much of your idealism is people oriented and quite humanitarian in nature.

You expect a great deal of yourself and of those to whom you are close.

On the negative side, there is a lot of nervous tension associated with the 11 life path, and you can be a difficult person to deal with because of this.

For this reason, relationships, at times, can be difficult.

This is a Life Path that seems to feature broad mood swings between the elation and depression.

You are likely to have trouble making decisions and getting your life in gear, so to speak.

There is a tendency for the 11 to harbor feelings of uneasiness, and dissatisfaction with accomplishments and personal progress in life.

Your grandiose schemes usually make sense, but you can get off the track and they can be very impractical.

You have a very distinct side that lacks common sense, and you are quite often unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

In this regard, you are perhaps more of a dreamer than a doer.

When you do get on target, your ideas seem to have been inspired on high.

Perhaps you are not a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person

It seems I share the same number with OG Girl and Rudy Another 9 here.I must say it makes a strange reading espcially as it tells you about yourself.Talk about