Sign in to follow this  
maajo

IF YOU SAY UGLY HOW DO DEFINE IT?

maajo   

IF U SAY UGLY WHAT DO U MEAN BY THAT:DONT HAVE GOOD LOOK, OR DONT HAVE GOOD CHARACTER,?

BROZ/SISTZ HOW DO U DEFINE IT:) FIRST MEETING ..ANYONE MAY SEEM UGLY OR CUTE.. BUT AFTER SOMEDAYS U DONT CARE ABOUT UGLY OR CUTE WHY?

well, its quite simple, FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT

What else can i say,

the fist time u see a person,u look at their physical appearance (face and physique).

but we dont all huddle around that 'cute' person, we analyse their character!

u difine their character from the way that they:

*look,

*act ,

*dress,

*their posture,

*body language,

*& proxinity.

so, if the person is 'cute' but secludes him/herself from the other ppl, dresses bad and acts like they above everyone, others will refrain from associating with this person(most ppl would)

but if a person is 'ugly', but dresses well, is friendly ect, then ppl are more likely to look past the looks, and associate with that person for their personality and style!

i personaly prefer having a laugh, rather than sitting next to a model (anyday!)

what i mean of someone being ugly is.......

ugly adj

1. lacking appealing physical features, especially facial ones

2. characterized by anger or hostility

3. threatening or involving violence

4. generally unpleasant

5. discourteous or rude

Silent_Sitah..well done

maajo

DONT HAVE GOOD LOOK, OR DONT HAVE GOOD CHARACTER,?

Well both of em are accociated with one anotha.. you can't merely take one without the otha.-- It is the physical qualities that attract one anotha...but its the character/personality that makes the person tongue tied. maajo

ANYONE MAY SEEM UGLY OR CUTE.. BUT AFTER SOMEDAYS U DONT CARE ABOUT UGLY OR CUTE WHY?

of course...just as Silent Sistah stated..In situations as such..of course if the person has a

personality..you long for get that..but REMEMBER' ONCE YOU GET YOURSELF IN THAT COMFORT ZONE..AS IN YOU'RE TRYNNA BE MORE OF A FRIENDLY FRIEND TYPE OF THING' THEN TRUST YOU CANT REVERSE BACK AND HOLLA..SO MAKE YAH MOVE AND MAKE IT SHARP OR SIMPLY TAKE THE FRIENDSHIP APPROACH AND THAT ONLY WITHOUT ANY MOTIVATIONS IN CHANGING THAT...THATS THE MOST NASTIEST THING TO ME..ONCE YOU SAY "HEY I'D RATHER BE FRIENDS THEN DATING' BROTHA'S WILL UP THEIR GAME AND THINKIN THEY HAVE A CHANCE..DANG SINCE WHEN DID "NO" BECOME "YES"...UFF' IF YOU ARE OFFERED A FRIEND POSITION..OR YOU GIVEN..DONT TRY AND MULIPULATE THEIR MINDS...

OG Moti   

Good question.. actually great question.. the answer seems very simple yet complex.. see both my dear friend Silent_sista and Captivating_SouL stated good definition, although i agree most of their statements, but the question asks how do i define, which means my own definition of uglyness.. i must say something or i should say someone made me really change my view of uglyness, it was during college time, a guy come from sudan, and he wasnt good looking at all, and i said to myself first time i met him .. woow this guy is ugly.. but days proved how naive and ignorant i was, i got to know him and we went to same college and lived in the same house, i discovered that he was the most beautiful person i ever met, i was amazed how people could be very narrowed thinkers.. i find out beauty has nothing to do with appearance, it is CHARACTERISTICS, anyway that guy proved to me that ugly is who he harm people, has no sensitivy and who has no consideration for others, knowing him was a gift to me that showed me to look humans beyond their apperance, and everyone is created by god and god is perfect and all creation of god is beautiful, and then only they the cretures make themselves beautiful or ugly by the way they act.. he proved to all that heart matters and he gain the love of everyone who knew him, and I thank god first then him to open my eyes .. and see people for who they are.. so my friend uglyness is what how u act not how u look... simply

Ugly means

1. lack of sensitivity

2. lack of respect to others

3. lack of appriciation

4. Selfishness

5. making fun of others

apperance has nothing to do with it.. peace

Everyday of my life I see a few ugly people.

The word means Unattractive people. But then again its Allahs creation. Allah has creatred ugly and beautiful peron. I know ama one of them beautiful people and I thank Allah everyday of my life ;)

Senora   

Personally i never thought it was right to call any of god's creations "ugly"....i'll just say im not attracted to them....i'm not perfect, and there were times when i called people ugly out of anger...but if i were to refer to something as being "ugly" it would have to be the person's character...i.e."despicable"

Ugli... it truly is just what we Humans see as Imperfection in others... What we may see and percieve as Ugli others may see it as wonder and beauty.. So nothing in this world is UGLI... its just another substitution for saying that as Humans we lack the ability to appreciate. Think about it.. :rolleyes: