Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

How To Be a Muslim Reformer! 7 Easy Steps.

UmMM I see the $$$$ already' reforming huh

Now i can finaly pay off my debts and college tuition.

what do i do?

1. Tell the so called " Truth" that the nonmuslims like to hear. Always dramatized, one sided. negative with out any positive.

2. Or maybe just publicly display i am not happy with islam and i am not muslim' while everything i say includes ' We muslims need to do that.

3. I got a great idea' Let me review whatever the other reformers have said and make it a new topic with a new face.

It is actually pathetic that some people would sell their faith and purpose of life for few measly bucks!

May allah guide us all. amen

Originally posted by Digaale:

UmMM I see the $$$$ already' reforming huh

Now i can finaly pay off my debts and college tuition.

what do i do?

1. Tell the so called "
Truth" that the nonmuslims like to hear. Always dramatized, one sided. negative with out any positive.

2. Or maybe just publicly display i am not happy with islam and i am not muslim' while everything i say includes ' We muslims need to do that.

3. I got a great idea' Let me review whatever the other reformers have said and make it a new topic with a new face.

It is actually pathetic that some people would sell their faith and purpose of life for few measly bucks!

May allah guide us all. amen

Pathetic walahi...But surely ISLAM was already reformed for the 21st Century long ago ..... smile.gifsmile.gif