Sign in to follow this  
FatB

aahm

FatB   

once again there is as always much hype for valantice day....but is it just me or does these day seem to get more depressing each year for thos who are single?!!...the other day i cough myself thinking of "what if" and "if only" which realy freaked me out....i mean realy freaked me out....!

and even posting this is making me question my sanity?

Foxy   

Bro if U dont beleive in the Hype of the V'day, May I suggest, you throw a party for all your single friends. Only invite truly bitter and twisted mates. None of this "invite an eligible member of the oppoiste sex". After all if you knew any, you would be sharing them around, Would You!. Then drown your sorrows in a tub of chocolate ice cream with fudge brownies and watch loveless, ultra-violent dvds like Reservoir dogs or The godfather :D:D

cheers

Ibtisam   

^^that in normal language means you don't give her nothing at all. cheap/tight farah; you should be truly ashamed of your self redface.gif

JUSTICE   

for me I was about to get engaged , but it went wrong and then i decided not to go through it. I would been going out and having fun now ................

poor me

FatB   

lol there are actually people who replied. at least i no now that i aight the only... what was the word used aar yes derperate person today..... ;)

and hay theres an idea for next year thro a desperate peoples valanitine party...hmmm