Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

Why Every Single Married Xalimos Loves Joe ?

This is to all the Xalimos and to every gold digger there is……

I am sick and tired of every Single or married Xalimos loving JOE the Singer, I am not a hater but I am really sick of it , after all he is Kafir and you all know that Muslim sisters are not allowed to marry kafirs , only if he imprecise Islam.

So please ladies stop Blabbing about him like if he is the perfect lover and pay attention to your Somali fellow, he may not be rich or be a good singer but he is Muslim and will love you for what you are.

YOU COMPARING YOURSELF TO A 'JOE' THE SINGER THE ONE AND ONLY 'JOE' :eek: ... COME ON NOW DAMN DAMN SOME PEOPLE WALAAHI CIRKEEY ROOB KU OG YIHIIN :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shyhem   

LLOOOOL @ Quitestorm.........i thought it was Tyrese or was it Jamal.

Anyway its the nature of life out here in the west,lets admit it we somali men sometimes do bad things like crossing to the boarder they call whitewomen and furthermore i can't think of any romantic somali song i could listen to with my wife or whoever else is supposed to replace her....hassan Samatar is so...........

So please ladies stop comparing JOE to us

Fillsan walal When i wrote this i meant you ladys stop saying things like oh i wish if he can be like joe, or sing like him.

LoL @ Q-S!

Did she compare you to JOE? Thats too bad. I'm sure you sing better than him. smile.gif

Shyhem...

What about Cumar Dhuule (Ilaahay ha u naxariisto)? Waan jidhidhicoodaa heesihiisa markaan maqlo.

Barwaaqo loooooooool

even if she campared me to Joe i would not take any notice caus i am what i am and wont be in any ones shoes specialy some kafir that does not believe in Allah.

Kool_Kat   

Quite_Storm, walaaloow waxaad ku hadasho maa weysay?

Walee waa cajiib...I don't know about other women, but the reason I love "JOE" is that I can relate to his songs, and that's about it...I would neva compare him to any Somali man, cuz that is totaly a diff matter...Maxaa uga dhigee hadii heesahiisa lajecelyahay, in aan la carareero oon guursaneyno, Hell the Nigga doesn't even know we exist...Walaahay haduu Kufar yahay isgaa isku eh, ani iima'aha...I just happened to like and enjoy his songs, that's all...

Ee bal walaalow is daji, dar Alla kudag bal...Wah, intaas inaad dhaantid aaba kuu maleenaaye, see camalkaa...

waryaa,,,,u joka....

let me explain this to u in simple terms ...

joe says the right words that turn my tummy upside-down. u can make love to his songs, not love to him ,.......just his words and his voice,,,,,screw your man ...and think he is doing it.

somali guys be hating joe ,,,cuzz they cant express it like he does...

he does it fast, he does it slow ....he does it at the right speed.....he moans and groans and a mali man is too proud to do any of that

dont hate boy .....try and imitate!

Iffah   

Lol..QS...right. I'll remember that. Joe is cool ...but I would never compare him to a Somali man.

Barwaaqo..I just recently heard of Cumar Dhuule (AHUN)..Saxiibtey aa ku waalatay. But his songs are rather depressing (to me anyway).

Curly   

Quite storm what would you prefer it if they all started chasing you?...I think Joe has a great voice and his songs are meaningful and I’ve never seen a Somali bloke express his feelings like that but then again I’d rather have a "MAN'S MAN!" that an emotional STRICKEN SISSY :mad: !

Anyways so I’m gonner stick to listening to his music rather than chasing the bloke after all what’s the chances of meeting Joe??…Let alone getting with him!

(I reckon the green-eyed monster has something to do with this topic! :D )