Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Be careful of the piranha's seduction

Ms DD   

Horta weli ma la weydiiyey nimanka xaasaska badan qaba, how fun is it to have 2 or 3 women on the go? I would be suprised if there is a happy home in those households.

CL

lol@southern brain.

Why insult the brains? Calling upstairs brain is understement.

Come on now lets be honest you know a men caught in such position can’t even remember his own name let alone execute a brilliant plan? Yes some are lucky and are not found out…. but come on a woman only lies to herself she knows when her man starts humping other things its one of those senses god gave us woman to deal with the unwanted dogs…

Jacl good to know you’re likely to cheat….Lily u see the undercover pro-polygamy in action….

Ghanimo lol think about it some are… and can hide there tracks quite well.

Malika   

Che,you sound like the master himself..hayee! icon_razz.gif

But,what do men gain from cheating,with multiple partners? I know that sounds naive but surely the act of making love,should be reserved for the woman or man that you love..yep am still coming across as naive..Ah,I give up!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

but come on a woman only lies to herself she knows when her man starts humping other things its one of those senses god gave us woman to deal with the unwanted dogs…

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

But,what do men gain from cheating,with multiple partners? I know that sounds naive but surely the act of making love,should be reserved for the woman or man that you love..yep am still coming across as naive..Ah,I give up!

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Dahia

It is a question that stumped us all my dear. Only a castrated man would ever understand the "the act of making love,should be reserved for the woman or man that you love" statement.

Delicious nonsense. :D:D:D

Ms DD   

Dahia

It is a question that stumped us all my dear. Only a castrated man would ever understand the "the act of making love,should be reserved for the woman or man that you love" statement.

^LooooooooL..Dahia.

Why do we cheat. Cuz the one eyed monster has mind of its own. We really gain nothing, just the excitement, and of course we still love the wifey.

NGONGE   

^^ Not at all. I just don't see anything new to comment about in this eternal topic.

Cynical lady

Stop. Stop. You're killing me today. :D

(The answer is within the question).

Jacl-Spoken like true pro-polygamy supporter…

NG aha come on now don’t kill your self out of excitement? Out with it... although chastity belt can be moderated to accompany a man…