Sign in to follow this  
Ladiif

How Stupid Could They be??

Ladiif   

I can't believe some ppl are this ignorant and doing this but its happening....for those who did not see the movie "Almighty Bruce" Starring by Jim Carey, the big screen shows that GOd was trying to reach Jim and left his name for Jim. It was a coincidence that the number shown belonged to this lady and now she getting 20 calls/hour from ppl who want to talk to God. Now the poor lady has to get a lawyer and help her to keep thses meniacs away from calling her!!

i understand that was wrong in first place and i didn't wonna watach it, but hey that's how they think and beside they the one who gonna go to hell aight....but on the other hand the movie was funny :D except the Play GOD role part...don't u think :confused:

subhana allaah!

asalama alaykum first..

thnk you for your advice brother, realy I never went a movie alhamdulillaah, but you must be aware that movie, As we know only allah is the almighty one, subhana allaah.. plzz stay away that movie, and tell every one who traying to wach it.. jazakumu allah khair///

MD   

Sad walaahi seen it on the news, couldn't even believe it.. they keep on calling the place and asking questions about God or if they can talk to him..

P.S. I thought the number belonged to a station.

see i know they dump, and no one period can be ALLAH..the movie was funny but when it came to play Allah role wasn't understandable at all....But still i didn't want to go to that movie but hey light it up y'all half the movie was funny that's all...