Sign in to follow this  
me

When the civil war ends hat will you do?

me   

What will you do when the civil war ends? any special plans? celebration dance you have been preparing? build a house?

Khalaf   

wara me, I dont think I will fit in somalia yo I grew up in the US used it to it...UAE is not 3rd world country but by Allah I could not understand the somali ppl there, the somalis in somalia are harder to understand no? :D

I never been to somalia...my cousin went to Galkaacyo.... he said it was like hell...couldnt survive man....and he is more "somali" then me. :D

ps: He said he saw a rat big as sheep and ran like little B...and flies everywhere man...cant survive with dem geeljira peeps I think :D

me   

^^Don't make me use the P word on you man. Somalia doesn't need no chickens. Rats are a source of protein you know, so its good that they are as big as sheep.

Khalaf there must be some plan you have for the Motherland. You are saying that you can't understand the people there. But we are a Nation too 500.000 Somalis that grew up in the west. It seems like we will be the ones that will be rebuilding the Nation, bringing the expertise and the dough.

So what will you bring to the table? BTW Dubai is not your country. Do you want to be a foreigner the rest of your life?

Xalane will bring defending the new Somalia.

When the Civil War ends, huh?

Erm...dunno. Maybe set up an independent good-governance think-tank which carries out policy, performance and transparency audits every five-to-ten years.

Something which will kill or corrupt me quickly anyway...

me   

^^Hmmmm great idea. Don't worry about gettng corrupt or getting killed. If you have strong iimaan you won't get corrupt and we will all die when our time comes, we don't have control over that. No need to limit ourselves because we fear death.

SJ   

...rumour has it that once the good courts are victorious they’ll adopt a declaration to protect the country from kaafir-issue-paper-holders. such people will only pollute the land.

me   

Hmmmm nice move on their side. But it won't work. Everyone will use two pasports, a Somali one and a foreign one. We will get in with da Somali one. Then what will they do? I still have my green one.

Once the war over, we'll still have to unite the Somalis, strenghten our economy and good-governance while building credible forces and promoting the ressucitation of the Ummah starting from East Africa.

What a challenge indeed but is it not striving or very raison d'etre?

On a personal note, I'd like to cross-check my ideas and an Islamic think-tank woud be such a great idea (no "democracy" or "women rights" ect a la Western but efficiency in the application of our Islamic program).

In a Material perspective, I was always dreaming of a "model farm" whereby sustainable agriculture would be promoted to reach self-sufficiency for our East African Emirat.

To sum it up, I want the new Somalia to be a showcase of a prosperous Shariah-based society and hope to take part in the process...

Originally posted by Soomajeeste:

...rumour has it that once the good courts are victorious they’ll adopt a declaration to protect the country from kaafir-issue-paper-holders. such people will only pollute the land.

LoL..that's alright with me. I like London better anyway. :D

me   

^^Dreamers change the world, cynics don't. LA & Camel milk? Hmmmm you westernized folks!! Some think you get good camel milk in hargeysa or la. GO TO MIYI for the best camel milk. Fresh caano geel in a hadhuubgaal xumbadu ka kacayso.

Valenteenah don't let them win. :D

Djib I am down with you on the model farm, uniting the muslims of east africa, but womans rights and democracy can not be ignored. Your ideas are just as valuable as any other persons so everybody should be getting a chance to express himself/herself and a 'democratic' would make sure that the best ideas win. In my opinion a 'limited' democracy would be the best thing for Somalia.

Zafir   

^^Minyaradii cariisha kuu kulu leyn laheed baad ka booday jaale :D:D

Somalia nabadeedu iyo nabadla'aantedu anigu waxba igalama maqna. Sidaan hada isku nahay baynu isku jecelnahay, I don't want anything to come between that.

^^^^ Markaan soomaaliya u guuro min yaro tabar uma haayo xabad sawdana ka daalay markaas! smile.gif

Hase ahaatee mid waysada aan ku dhowrto laga yaabe

Salaamaat