Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Turn Ons: Brains?

Paragon   

^If thats the case we geeks dont like you too. icon_razz.gif

Seeker and hatu, who were you talking about? :D

Poor name-changing fella. Lol.

Malika   

^Yaa Illahi yaqaana,waryareen that is my opinion of whom is a geek..marka idhiinka maxaa idhii soo deex digee my opinion.. :D:D Kaa baxaa! icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

Generalisimo bene, its all in the brains and we are programmed. We are programmed by our environment and we learn that a man/woman with brains=better mate right? Just like back in the days men sought women with wider hip or 'baby making hips' as they call it. These women had a higher rate of success when it came to childbirth. So due to those advantages men naturally selected those women. Now my Q was geared towards understanding in the pecking order where does a mate with brains fall? Yes, its ok to have it but does it, say, rank higher than financial stability/physical prowess/mental stability/religion/skills?

Hatu my apologies. smile.gif

Malika and Buuxo thanks for the honesty. ;)

Eng, Cadde you could perhaps fall under Malika's category of 'geeks'? :D

Paragon fill in the blanks my friend.

Khayr   

It is not 'intelligence' that a women finds sexy. Rather is is wit protrayed through confidence - by a man.

For men, its really about 36-28-38. :D

Plain and simple.

SeeKer   

Originally posted by Khayr:

For men, its really about 36-28-38.
:D

Yep yep......for some that is all that is necessary. :cool:

FatB   

am sorry...a senior paper on flamingos?!!?! pray tell how you came around to doing a paper on flamingos?

SeeKer   

^I am a mad scientist and I hypothesized that I could turn flamingoes from pink to white by changing their diet :D

Raamsade   

Of course there is a trade-off at play when it comes to females selecting men with big brains. Big brains means babies with bigger heads. Now, women already face difficulties giving birth to modern babies as it is and it's hard to see how their birth canals can accommodate babies with even bigger heads. Maybe more folding of the brain is the key. That could result in more smarter offspring and less birth complications and pain.

There first has to be selective pressure for smarter brains -- i.e. there should be clear advantages for women to marry smarter men. I don't see any evidence for that at the moment but the world would be a better place if that were to happen. There would be fewer palpably daft and superstitious people.

FatB   

looool... Caesarean section is proving to be popular... smile.gif

intersting after thougth. why is csection becoming so popular... it courses more damage than natural birth and has higher risk of complications...

Originally posted by Khayr:

It is not 'intelligence' that a women finds sexy. Rather is is wit protrayed through confidence - by a man.

well put khayr. your a loose canon. if you wasn't the religious type, you could cause havoc on the xalimos. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

intelligence my cago. dumarka waa indha ku garaadle.

I wonder how smart Farxia Kabayare is? Not!

SeeKer   

Funny men seem to be into the body and women into the brain. Someone once hypothesized that women are ultimately driven to find a mate who will produce a perfect offspring with them and then help to take care of said offspring. There is nothing else a woman needs from a man!

Are we using men or are men using us? Better yet are we mutually taking advantage of each other? :D

Finally whatever happens to the outliers?