Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

The Velvet Revolution Thread..........

Halt! Achtung! Attention That is.....

Not you! You Boots Cladded Fine thing. But No not you.(well Maybe later).but first!)

I meant the Real Velvet revolution. Velvet Revolution (before you respond get the facts straight!).

What do you plan on protesting about?, silently. defiantly.

Personally, am protesting this Silly day called Valentines. The day women revenge on all men. Do you know how many men will pay a visit to the diamond shop this week?. Quite a Bunch i tell You.

Its all about a woman this week.Women! Women! Women! Please her, take her to higher heights, Make her smile(tha Nerve!),Make her a woman!(she needs to be reminded that shes a woman?). Take her to the vacation of her dreams. Hubla Hubla . Gimme a Break!

So here i am, am revolting against WOMEN!(this week!). And that is gonna be my Velvet revolution.

I Refuse to surrender to her..... :D (God i hate Using this button!).

Alternativly You could say anything about our very own V. Revolution(Boot lady herself). Preferbely something Mean....

Ps.I havent edited this here, so if it doesnt make any sense. Please go to Bubbel fish and translate it into whichever language thats easier for you. Thank you ;)

Wateva Cheapskate. Revolting against women? What a laugh! Maybe if you hadnt blown all your money on that fake-looking toupe, you'ld be able to buy the lady-in-your-life a pressie. I repeat...CHEAPSKATE. :rolleyes:

LOL.

If it wasnt for a woman's constant nagging id probably be with my full set of hair. I will remain a 'Cheapskate' as you said it. ;)

Ask AJ and Co. why do you think they lost their hair and brains @the same time?. Its women!

Anyways, Question is, whats Your VR?

[Edited]

^^ What is wrong with QQ. He happens to be a perfect gentleman, down to earth and well versed in somali language and culture. Something that could be passed on to future generations...However, thats more than I can say for you 2 getting 2gether Feeling_Sick_Emoticon.gif

LOL

I didnt ask you whats wrong with QQ. I dont have the time and energy to give you in detail whats wrong.

Why dont you just answer the Q in simple laymans language.

What are the chances of you having QQ's babies?.loool

Originally posted by Guardian n Protector:

^^ Listen Mr.Feminist... slighty better than your chances. Just about the same probability as any other man.

**Off to have dinner**

HaHaHa. so since am @ 90% of making babies with you, that gives QQ about 99%? eh?

Am assuming you have been raised right and you plan on marrying the man who is gonna father lil qacqacs... :D

I hear wedding Bells..LMBAO!

oh bon apetit