Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Monkeys : A topic for Magool

NGONGE   

Serenity,

The great baboon says I can't start topics. I'm simply agreeing with her and trying to copy her style of starting topics. After all, monkey see, monkey do nooh :D

ps

I'm fashionably bald by the way. Kindly note the importance of the word 'fashionably' here. I think my hair will grow back if I let it. I'm sure it will. Positive. Certain. It will grow back. Trust me when I say it will. 100% sure.

I hear they perform instant hair-regeneration in parts of Syria using an ancient remedy made from secret ingredients. You should head there.

Just think this >>> afro.gif

Edit

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Serenity

The great baboon says I can't start topics. I'm simply agreeing with her and trying to copy her style of starting topics. After all, monkey see, monkey do nooh
:D

Doesnt this make you, the monkey? :D

Pi   

I just noticed that Alle-Ubaahne is called by a different name in each forum.

Politcs section known as Qabiil-UBaahne

Islam section known as Diin-Ubaahne

General section known as Caqli-Ubaahne

I'm not too sure about what the old fart is called in the women and debate forums, but the epithets seem to folloow him in each forum.

NGONGE   

^^^ A.U.B called me ugly but I'm not mad. In fact I'd like to offer him a drink :D

monkey.gif

Serenity,

I'm actually planning to go fix my teeth and buy me a few precious Arabic books, in addition to a total rest of course. smile.gif

^^Ngonge, I hope that would be the drink I surely like, of ZamZam from Saudi Arabia, the holly water, I say.

But please defend me now, of the congress of these allied women against me, only today, awoowe! ehehehehe, waa ii tashadeen waxaan wax ka badane!

lol

Zafir   

Wadaad waa kan meelaha orordayee, habad Hayenakeen ah bal ku qabo.

Ps: Ngonge, I think the wadaad is very likable/well rounded fella once he is sober.

RedSea   

salamu calaykum.

Serenity,

I am middle age man, I can never pretend something I am not. Hadii xataa aan karo waaban iska dhigi lahaa, laakin gadhkii iyo shaarbaha xagee lagayn? smile.gif

Valanteenah,

They went according to plan walal. Thanks for asking. smile.gif