Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Wanted.

A Guide to Somali Restaurants in London?

It’s that time again; friends want to sample Somali food and god only knows i have no clue. I’ve exhausted Ethiopian/Eritrean restaurants thus can avoid the inevitable. So can you assist by directing me to Somali restaurant? Excluding the Village and Oceans in S’Bush?

p.s if you’ve been there before; recommend a dish also. In short give me the whole review.

p.s.s am looking for a mix-sex restaurants and not those that places women at the back; as if we’re getting free dish.

B   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

p.s.s am looking for a mix-sex restaurants and not those that places women at the back; as if we’re getting free dish.

of course this would infringe on the rights/demands of the majority of customers.

Muriidi   

it depends wheather you want mainstream somali food like fish and muufo and canjeero .. oodkac ,muqmad ,collob ...... bajiye ..

or if you feel a little extravagant .. like the "bbc" link on almost every somali website for people who enjoy eating "qubo" and "calooley"

Dhubad.   

^Ar maanta Muriidi caadi uu u hadlay. Ar muriidi maxaa is badalay? Duulashii ku saarnaa miyaa laa didiyay lool

Welcome sxb