Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

I'm Leaving

Originally posted by -:

Serenity...No thanks for the offer. I would leave you to Duq Xiin. You seem to be liking Awoowes,and nobody said Cadaan is bad.

I do not like awoowos! I just trust them more with that sort of responsibility, because they have the experience. Please dont spread such ugly rumours. I like them dhaylo.

Its very rude to talk and make remarks about Cadaan's personal life. Lets not go down to that level people.

ElPunto   

^loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

People are just kidding around. It's just not serious. Maybe you should change ur nick to Humourless Habar :D

^Adi beri horaan kuu bixiyey Pointless. Yaa ku idhi anba ma ciyaarayo?

Humourless Habar kulaha! As if...

Oh shucks... did I forgot to do the ugly grin in the end? Here :D

ElPunto   

^looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

If I'm pointless - you're anything but serene.

Was that really you trying to be humourous? Really? Hmmm - just came across as hectoring and self-righteous. Brit humour - who really gets it!

^Well, its looks like adigu specially waxaad u baahantahay fara waaweyn. I'll keep that in mind. And you try to keep this in mind - EVERYTHING I write is light-hearted. Really.

Zafir   

Serenity, oo waan ku diiidey in aan ku fahmo, waana kuu hadli when it is appropriate and fitting even if I have to fight Xiin. Laakiin maanto kale walaaleey darbul qafiifa is qaanuunan on you.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Some do fall for it. Waxaaba isoo xasuusisay dhaqdo ka dhacday magaaladaan Koronto. Masaajidka Khaalid ee Soomaalida maamulaan ayee ka dhacday, about some five years ago.

Walaalow cunsuri fooqal cunsuri inaad tahay ma laguu sheegey horta. I bet reer Khalid markey maskiinka saa ugalayeen intaad bishinta qaniintey inaad tidhi 'bagga aleylehee, waa lagu sugay' :( . Isjilci yaakhey, dadku ha kaa qaraabsadaan, lakiin I promise, anu Somali baad igu ogtahay. :D

This actually reminded me of an ISNA conference I attended couple of yrs ago in Toronto, where this white brother ( a very good student of knowledge, masha'Allah) stood up during q/a period and said, what can we do if certain Muslim sisters do not want to marry outside their race/ethnicity...ie Pakistani girls and Somali girls, and then he added, esp Somali girls who won't even marry outside their region, particularly North vs South let alone outside their race! Yaxyax badnaa, walee wajigaan qarsadey, bal yaa baas oo baray sheekoyinkaas kharaabiyada ah. But yeah, gabdhuhu gidigood sheekadan ma wada marto, except a few wadaado ones who are indifferent.

Nephissa   

Kuwii Muslim-nimo lagu dhalaay ab-ka-ab, abooto-ka-abooto isir-ka-isir baa maaro loo laayahay, maca daaalik mid shaley Muslimay. Ka kaw dheh meesha. :D

I don't really understand Cadaan's fetish with Somali women. Didn't he already cause enough damages? Adding one more of our girls to the scary single mother statistics?

Che intaa afka leerineesid saaxiibkaa gabdho gurbis oo caadi ah uu meeshaan ka hayaa.. :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

I don't really understand Cadaan's fetish with Somali women. Didn't he already cause enough damages? Adding one more of our girls to the scary single mother statistics?

Just trying to create a trail of broken families wherever I go.... :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm here and I'm safe, so you can all stop worrying abut me :D It just never stops raining out here, it hasn't changed a bit!!

Kool_Kat   

Ar iga tag, ani markaan walwalooyo wiilka inuu Somali yahay aan u maleeyee...Hadaa Somali ehyen, jajaboow jiisoow hadaa rabtid, adilee mid kuu taalo waaye dheh...

Bal dadkiinaan af Ingiriiska ku hadlo u turjuma...Waad mahadsantihiin...

Hadda ka hor odaygoo aa wuxuu yiri " Intay Soomali Af ingriis cilmi u maleeyaan ma ilbaxaayaan"

Random qoute - don't mind me,

Cadaan:-

Kool Kat said "Don't worry my cadaan brother, I have a sister named Layzie and she is sizzling - she likes red hair, do you have red hair, my cadaan brotha?"

There you go mate, dont say we weren't there for you when you needed us the most!

Kooleey [not to be mistaken with Qooleey], you can swear that is a rough translation, can't you?

Cheers

Originally posted by Haneefah:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Some do fall for it. Waxaaba isoo xasuusisay dhaqdo ka dhacday magaaladaan Koronto. Masaajidka Khaalid ee Soomaalida maamulaan ayee ka dhacday, about some five years ago.

Walaalow cunsuri fooqal cunsuri inaad tahay ma laguu sheegey horta. I bet reer Khalid markey maskiinka saa ugalayeen intaad bishinta qaniintey inaad tidhi 'bagga aleylehee, waa lagu sugay'
:(
. Isjilci yaakhey, dadku ha kaa qaraabsadaan, lakiin I promise, anu Somali baad igu ogtahay.
:DAah, what a relief! Saas na dheh. :D

Runtii, cunsuri iyo waxaas ma iga aha, but dadkaas soo Muslimay, siiba kuwa Jameykaanka iyo other East Indies ah, sababtee ugu soo ordaan gabdhaha Soomaaliyeed ayaan kasi waaye; it seems like inay usoo Muslimeen gabdhaheena.

Che, you also again reminded another qiso Montreal ka dhacday. This Soomaali gabar club waxee isku arkeen this Haitian dude. Isbarasho ka bacdi, ninkii in uu ku qabto keenay, and as would a typical Soomaali girl would react, she told him only nin Muslim inay guursato loo ogolyahay, by her diin.

The guy got serious, studied completely and even changed a bit of his life. Then he reverted. He proposed. Now, waxee ay excuse ka dhigato weysay, and she married. The guy saas kuma istaaginee, he studied a bit more and become a bit of what you would call 'extremist,' from her views. Ninkii wuxuu bilaabay in uu ku dhaho, "diinteena ma ogola gabar xijaab la'aan ah; diinteena ma ogola clubkaas aan aadi jirnay..." iyo waxaas camal. Qoftii qof iska tumasho badneed ahayd, ee maxee kugu taalaa. Waala isfahmi waaye, finally ku tiri, "Anigii diinta kugu soo biiriye inaa saan ii keentid."

Long story short, wey kala tageen isfahaan la'aan daraadeed.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Cadaan:-

Kool Kat said "Don't worry my cadaan brother, I have a sister named Layzie and she is sizzling - she likes red hair, do you have red hair, my cadaan brotha?"

Acuudubilaah, Adiga naftirkaabo horta Somali ma fahantaa?

Cadaan, that's not what I said...So don't get your hopes up, I have no Xaliimo for you...